2. The Start of Tragedy

Ritsu's POV

I lost conscious after I hit the floor, and sensed blood pouring from my head.
Am I going to die? I haven't tell Takano my feelings..... I love you, and sorry for not confessing..... If I don't make it please don't be sad.....

Takano's POV

After I got up, I saw my brown-haired lover unconscious on the road, his head giving out a massive amount of blood. Some people around called an ambulance and they put my Ritsu on the ambulance.

"Ritsu!!!!" I rushed towards him but us stopped by the medical professionals. "Sir do you know this patient?"

"He is Onodera Ritsu, I am his neighbor and boss Takano Masamune, is he alright?"
"Takano-San would you mind going to the hospital with Onodera-San?"
"Yes thanks." I got on the ambulance and rushed towards the hospital. I held onto my Ritsu's delicate hand, his skin is pale maybe due to lost of blood.

My Ritsu, so cute, sometimes stubborn but honest, shouldn't be involved in such a case. He taken my place but pushed me away from it. Who do you think you are, taking my place when you know I will suffer more to see you like this instead of being hit!

I filled in some forms for Ritsu and waited impatiently. "Anyone here for Onodera Ritsu?" A doctor asked. I immediately shot up from my seat and rushed towards him. " I'm his neighbor plus boss, Takano Masamune." "Ok Takano-San, I'm doctor Nowaki, feel free to call me by name! Onodera-san is safe and now asleep. However, since he fell head first on the ground his spine was hit and his vocal cord is damaged, making him unable to speak. It maybe temporary but a chance to be everlasting."

My Ritsu..... So I can never hear his soft, heartwarming voice again....... "Thank you Nowaki, may I see Ristu?" I was lead to room 327 and there lied my little brunette, my love.
"If Onodera-San is awake please call me using that button by the bed, and I'm leaving now." After that he left the room, leaving me with Ritsu.

I sat down my his bed and again held his hand.
"Onodera Ritsu.... Don't ever do anything dangerous for me, it makes me suffer more to see you in pain when I knew it was suppose to be me. The doctor said you may be forever mute, do you know how terrible I feel? If that damn man that hit you show up I promise to hit his life away from him." When speaking halfway his tears started falling, "This is your boss's orders, wake up how do you hear me? Please just wake up..... please......"

I buried my head into my arm, until I felt something ruffled my hair. I looked up slowly, until I see two glittering emeralds. He motioned 'why can't I make a sound' and I then realized he can not talk anymore. "Ritsu your vocal cord is damaged and cause you to be temporary and perhaps forever mute." I expected him to be sad, but he just smiled and motioned for his bag by the bed. I handed it over and he took out a small pad. "I can text the things I want to say here Masamune."
I actually felt shocked to see him type Masamune instead of Takano like he always said. "Ritsu why don't you call me before but now?"
"Well..... Typing is less embarrassing," he typed.
Cute! How can my Ritsu be so cute?
"O I have to call the doctor! Wait a sec," I pressed the button and Nowaki appeared in a minute.
"Onodera-San I'm glad to see you awake, I'm doctor Nowaki. Do you have any condition other than unable to speak?"
"Nowaki-San I'm fine and may I know when can I leave?"
"I suggest you stay for one night, there is one more check to make. If the result is okay you can leave tomorrow, bye!" Again he left the room like when he entered, incredibly quick.

Ritsu's POV
I felt that I was carried from one place to another, then I fell asleep..... I woke when I felt Takano-San holding my hand, talking. My eyelids As he talk, I thought, Takano-San, experiencing once near the edge of death still has its benefit. I promise to tell you my feelings, I promise. When he told me it was boss's orders, I finally decided to open my eyes. I motioned 'why can't I speak', then be replied "Ritsu your vocal cord is damaged and cause you to be temporary and perhaps forever mute." I'm so happy it's only mute! If I became blind or deaf I can't even respond to Takano-San. I gave him a smile and motioned for my bag by the bed. He handed it over and I took out a small pad. "I can text the things I want to say here Masamune."
I noticed that he felt shocked to see me type Masamune instead of Takano like I always said. "Ritsu why don't you call me before but now?"
"Well..... Typing is less embarrassing," I typed. Talking is really hard okay?!

"O I have to call the doctor! Wait a sec," He pressed the button and a doctor appeared in a minute.
"Onodera-San I'm glad to see you awake, I'm doctor Nowaki. Do you have any condition other than unable to speak?" He friendly doctor asked me.
"Nowaki-San I'm fine and may I know when can I leave?" I typed, hopefully I can leave tomorrow or something.
"I suggest you stay for one night, there is one more check to make. If the result is okay you can leave tomorrow, bye!" Again he left the room like when he entered, incredibly quick.

This is the end of chapter 2, well actually I myself is not brought to tears by this so...... Failure I guess, but anyway hope you enjoyed it~