Shaking that thought out of my muddled up brain, I gently run my feet through the sensual tiny pieces of sand. I don't know what it is about running my toes in the sand, I love the most. The relaxation, warmth or feeling of being at peace.

If I had discovered this little sanctuary years ago, I doubt even my mother could have dragged me away.

Knowing my brother's they would have built at least a bar and shack. Who cares about working if you can relax to the soothing sounds of a gentle flowing water fall? Or to them, dunking each other until one nearly drowns.

Entering the cave, I see Taylor standing with a red towel in his hands an a smirk plastered in his face. "Enjoying your time m'lady?" Laughing he bows at the waist.

Shaking my head at his antics I dig through the matching red beach bag for my swim suit. Pulling out a two piece I gawk at him. This is clothing? When did they get smaller? Wide eyed, I show them to Taylor.

"What is this?" I squeak out.

"I believe its two pieces of string with triangles." Clear disgust was written on his face.

"I can't go out there in this Taylor!" Outraged I dig once more in the red bag. Mother has to have put another suit in. no way would she have given me this suit to wear.

"Clearly mother is trying to gain a grandbaby soon."

Standing straight up, I stare at him with horror. "What did you just say?" I had to have heard him wrong. No way would mother want a grandbaby from me and Caden at this point in our relationship.

"You heard me the first time, my dear sweet sister. Now change. If we keep that mate of your waiting for too long he might fear you left him and barge inside. Unless you want that sexually frustrated wolf of yours to take over, I would strip and get into that...thing." Pointing at the strings in my hand I see a shudder run through his body.

Giving up, I do as he says. There is no way I'm delaying my time in this cave, if there is the slightest chance Caden would show up.

On my second dig through the bag I found a bathing cover. It was a slightly see through blue flowing top. Big enough to cover the top part of my thighs. I silently sent a thank you to my mother for adding this piece.

Hugging my brother, after wrapping the towel around my waist I leisurely exit the dimly lit cave. Apparently the candles last longer than I thought they would.

Swiftly dashing to the water, I throw the towel and top down on the ground before sinking neck deep. The water felt blissful against my heated skin. Even at night the water felt warm.

Spinning around in circles, I settle my eyes on the sand a few feet away from the water's edge. There standing in complete shock was no other than my handsome mate. What could only be considered lust shone brightly in his eyes.

"Hot damn that man is fine." Annabelle breaths lustfully.

Gulping I stroke my arms backwards. A few more feet between us will do some good. Possibly.

Our eyes never once shift as his toned body causally floats in the water. "Do I frighten you my little kitten?"

I watch as his eyes swirl with black.

Keeping my mouth shut, I fell a tiny shiver rake my body as he continues to glide through the water.

Apparently he saw something in my eyes because the next thing I knew he was backing away. "Please forgive me Claudia. I didn't mean to frighten you." I watched as shame flickered across his features.

"It's alright." Shrugging slowly I ease back a tiny bit more. To be on the safe side. "If you wouldn't mind keeping a few feet in between us, I would appreciate it."