Chapter 1

"Akuma...? Akuma! Wake up!" Someone was shaking you. You opened your eyes and saw doll standing next to your bed. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. "Huh...? What's wrong?" You ask sleepy. "We have two new members! They'll be introduced in a few minutes, you better hurry up!" You immediately jumped out of your bed and put a casual outfit on. Just a simple black shirt and some black pants. Doll took your and and rushed to the main tent with you. You already saw the two new members as you got in.

"Has everyone arrived?" Joker looked in the crowd of the circus members. "Alright! We have two new high talented members!" He began and looked at them. He first pointed at the tall man. He had raven black hair, pale skin and Ruby Red eyes. "This handsome man right here is Black." He announced. "It's very nice to meet you." He said in a warm voice and smiled. His voice was like music to your ears. "And this small boy here is Smile!" He smiled and looked at the small boy. He had pale blue hair and blue eyes. One of his eyes was covered by an eyepatch. As you saw him, you held your eyepatch and thought of yourself. "Smi?!--" Smile said disappointed. Black was turning around laughing, he seemed to be very amused by this. "My my, Smile, why don't you say hello to all of them?" He giggled. Smile looked at the crowd nervously. "Hello... I-It's nice to meet you.." he said. "You can go meet the others now. Have fun!" Joker smiled and left the tent. "Oh dear, you've caught my attention..." you heard the warm voice say. You turned around and faced Black, who was bowing down to you smiling. "May I ask for your name my dear?" You stared at him for a while and looked away. "Akuma." You quickly responded. "Oh? The Japanese word for Demon?" He smirked and for a second, you thought is eyes flashed pink. You blinked and rubbed your eyes. "Is something wrong, my dear?" He came close to your face and smiled. "Sebas-- I mean... Black! Don't flirt and come here, we'll get our tents now." He got away from me and smirked. "See you later, Akuma." He turned around and left, together with Smile.

- - -

In the evening, you sat inside your tent, waiting for the show to begin. You've already put on your circus outfit and looked at yourself in the mirror. "Akuma!" I heard Joker call. He came inside my tent, Peter on his back. "Peter injured his arm while practice. You need to do his show!" He said worried, Wendy standing behind him. "Wendy could never hold me, I'm way to heavy for her." You said. "And that would also mean that I have two acts." You crossed your arms. "You're doing the act with Black. Suit was refusing at doing it." He sighed. "He'll do Wendy's part, What means you won't need to hold him..." He looked down. "I count on you!" He said and ran to the tent of the doctor. You sighed and looked at yourself again. You looked very good in your costume. Your long, (h/c) was curly and tied up. In your hair was a needle with a small black hat on it. You had a short black dress with blue details and a big bow at the back. You had two different over knees, one was black, the other one was blue. You didn't have a special make-up, just two blue stars under your eye. You heard that the people were already coming inside of the circus tent, so you looked in the mirror one more time and went to the others.

An act with Black? Oh God, I hope it turns out well... What if I fail? What if I do a mistake...? What if... I get lost in his beautiful eyes...?