To The Logical

Before we return to your scheduled program...for the confused of what all of this means. Is this a poetry book? Is it a diary? Is it a letter? I'll tell you soon. For now, here's some food for thought.

I think when we're young, we don't understand the concept of death.

We just know it as a bad thing. We don't speak the word too loudly. We say it with a twinge in our tone as if we know it's something much bigger than us. 

Some of us get the idea of death by losing an animal: a fish or a dog. We hear the word but does it register completely? We just know it can't come back.

Some are taught that they go to Heaven.

Then again, how do you explain death to an innocent? It's something we don't want them to worry about. But something everyone should be prepared for.

I think in theory, we just never understood why people have to die. The good people. The parents. The guardians. The Friends.

Especially when they're leaving people behind that need them.

Does our creator not care?

Another question up for debate. Then that's when I wonder, if God created something he couldn't quite grasp?

He gave us mothers and fathers, some of which we were fortunate enough to be blessed with some of the best...and they raise us from infants and pick us up from soil and raise us again like a new season. Like a new flower.

Then we get to watch them wither into the ground. 

God being the father of all fathers has no fear...for the dead...the good dead...go to him.

God doesn't know loss like we do. God's creation must be capable of creating something outside the lines of Godly....outside the lines of holy.

We created loss that only humanity can fathom. And yet, none of us can ever truly grasp death. We mourn and weep for the rest of our days. We just learn how to cope. So how terrible is that? Your body and mind learns to conform to tragedy and endure it.

My most twisted thoughts had to be placed a few spaces down. I have a question for the suicidal. Why do you think we're criticized?

"How could you do that?" 

"Think of who you're leaving behind!"

"Do you not care?"

Perhaps that's the issue. I think once you get to a point of caring too much...you begin to feel too much for the world. Too much for yourself and at the same time not enough. You begin to drown in your own being. Not just your emotions.

I think we're the type of people that others should fear: The Ones Who Have Cared Far Too Long And Too Much (sounds like a Panic! At The Disco song title)

Those who have cared for so long, those who seem to be so kind and compassionate....sometimes we eventually just stop. We know the capacity it takes to care as much as we did...or use to. So all of that energy put into the complete opposite and then the deed is carried out on ourselves.

To the ones that judge us: how can you blame us for not caring, whether it's about others or enough to not do it, when you didn't care enough about the series of events that lead us to not caring?

So see it all ties in.

With death comes fear.

Fear of the passed on. Fear of the living. The Fear of the higher power.

I personally feel like walking death sometimes. I'll wake in the morning and smell an aroma that is unknown but I know it's death. It's been following me for some time now.

Watch out for the storms with skin, Logical, fear us. Because we are just as unpredictable as death.

Bask in your innocence and the inability to grasp death. It might save you from people like the Literal...and people like me The Intentional.

Now on to more poems I've written over the years about death and battles...