And the party continued!

Rudraaa announced time for fruit punch . Everyone held a big class of it and cheered ! Shivaay was wondering why the hell Anika has joined em but his thoughts were interrupted when Ruhi announced guyss no one is going home tonight . As you know I'm leaving for USA , I want tonight to be best night with you all. Dont worry your families is being informed.
Everyone cheered and drank their glasses . Everyone kept on drinking as they find their fruit punch refreshingly intoxicating. And craved for more & more.
Everyone went on dance floor and continued with their dance . Then the dj announced time for some partner dance guys . Go get with them.
Saumya and Rudra
Omkara and Ishana
Ruhi and Rohit

Anika and shivayy were left and gave each other a confused and embarrassed look , they started to leave but ishana and om played the role of cupid and asked them to dance together. They hesitated but everyone cheered and forced them .
Rudra- I know you are old elderss but co'mon it's just a dance . Wwohoo lets do it .

Dj played the song -Huaaaa hai aj phele bar jo aes muskuraya hu , tumhe dekha toh jana ye ki kyu duniyaa mei aaya hu ! Ye jan lekar ke jan mere tumhe jeene mei aya hu , tumse ishq krne ki izazat rab se laya hu .

Shivaay helds Anika and pull her close. His one hand was around her beautifully curved waist and his right hand was in her right hand . While Anika left hand was his muscular shoulder . Both were lost into each other eyes and felt the lyrics to the core.
Shivaay eyes clearly showed a loving ,mesmerising feeling but he could make out Anika eyes have some deep dark emotions as if she were going through some inner turmoil.

Songs was ended but they still continued with their dance not noticing it . Everyone face was ,yeh ho kya rha hai ! OmRu fake a coughed and Our Shivika came back to reality.
Everyone was staring at them ,Shivaay and Anika were now all shy and red.
After that everyone settled in a round about and started chit chatting . Soon everyone passed out and were in deep sleep.
Anika went to the lawn outside and stands near the swimming pool.
She was smiling seeing the moon and feeling cool breeze on her face. She was a night person and she loved the nights like this.
Shivaay saw everyone has slept and saw Anika going out. He followed her outside and stood beside her. Anika felt his presence and gave her ,"Ap idhar kya kr rhe h look ".

Shivaay held her hand and asked her to remove her heels. He also bend down to remove his shoes and fold up his pants . He made her sit beside the pool and now there legs were in the pool .

To break the comfortable silence between them, Shivaay asked her ,What is your name ? She replied Anika

She replied Anika.
Anika pov:
He asked me my name like he seriously don't know but then you also don't know his .
God what he is doing to me. Everytime I meet him , he tries to bring out all those emotions which I suppressed from years.
Anika pov ends

S- Ain't the night beautiful?
A- Nights are always beautiful. The silence , the peace, the solitude . Night is a time when you have no one around . And you have listen to no fights , no argument and absolutely no drama. It's just you time , you can do whatever you want and that too in peace.
S-Fights and arguments? What you exactly mean ?
A- My par...paren...parents!
S- Every couple fights , don't you think that's normal?
A - Noooooo ! If my partner umm if I have one ,i dont think I'll ever have but still just in some rare case so yeaa If I have a partner and if we fight more then thrice , I'm gonna leave him . The only thing I can't handle in my life is shouts and fights .
Shivaay was a bit confused and he noticed she has tears in her eyes .
S- Did you had a bad past relationship which made you think this way ?
A- No, I'm single since ever , single since birth.
S- Don't you believe in love like every other girl dreams of ?
A- Love ! Hahha ! Love is something mythical to me . It's fictional. You read about it in stories . You see it in movies and shows . You listen it in music. And it's all, hahah, it's all fictional,ain't it?
S- Love is a feeling Anika. They all just try to make you feel the love .  Love is something you have to wait for if you want a true one. Love is when you forget everything else while you are with that person . Love is when it's doesn't matter what the other person say and do to you for you know that this the person who can do all sort of shit to you but you won't be able to hate them,be angry with them coz they are youurr looveee!
A- But what if you don't want to feel it. What if you don't accept  the fact that someone can ever love you. And after all it's not real Mr, it's reel.
S- Why you are so self deprecating han ? You know what , you have feelings ! Your heart wanted to be loved but your mind ,yes your mind is stopping you Anika.

Anika looked him with her open mouth ,utterly shock.
Shivaay saw her pink parted lips and was about to give her a peck on her lips . But stopped remembering their past incidents of all tadibaaz .
Anika was taken aback. And she stood up and went at edge of terrace and looked at the sky , the moon and all of stars. She was blushing but she was hell angry ! Uff, the war of her mind and heart.

Shivaay came and put his hand on her shoulder from back and turned her around. Both of his hands were on her shoulder, preventing her to run and to hold her in her place.
S-Heyyyy Miss. You have got one life , I don't know whats stopping you from falling in love but do break all those barriers and be happy . And if you want to talk about something then you can talk me,feel free. I'm sorry for all the incidents till now. You can TRUST me :).
Anika nodded not sure what she should she do or wanted.
They were again lost  having a deep eyelock in silence amidst the beauty of moon.
They didn't knew when they fell asleep in each others embrace.
--------------------------......................------------------------------...........---------
Guys how was this one? Eagerly waiting for your reviews 🙊.
There will be series of updates tomorrow. Be ready. But for that I really need to know what you think about this one.
Much love❤️❤️❤️.