Turning a bit serious Neha, turned Henna around and gazed in her eyes sincerely.

"I've really gotten a gem in you Henna!" Whispered Neha with lots of happiness shimmering in her eyes." I've given you my Kabu, even I've done it against his wish because I felt that you're the girl who can fill his life with happiness. Past few days, I've observed the lines of stress and worries on his head which I didn't like a bit. I didn't marry you to him because the priest had suggest instead I've taken this decision because I felt that spark in you which I was searching for so long. Now it is in your hands Henna to keep my Kabu Happy! And I know you will never break my trust! You are my daughter like Kabir is my son. I love you both equally!" Neha said and kissed her forehead, making thousands of silent wishes in her heart.

"Now listen to me seriously girl, you've to go through a lot of things tonight. And all you need is patience. My son is a short tempered and a bit Moody person. You may find him handful to handle sometimes, He is a Gemini by zodiac symbol after all which means he has dual personality. One moment you will find him all happy and jovial and the next minute he will be all grumpy and angry. You need to cope up with his nature by patience. You may find it hard some times, especially tonight as he is a bit angry by this sudden marriage but trust me once you get to make a place in his heart, he will become the world's best husband. Just be patience." Neha concluded while lovingly stroking her hairs. She then signal Henna to follow her as she, herself proceeded towards Kabir's room.

They reached double woolen doors and Neha opened them, revealing a decorated big room with a heart touching fragrance of roses. The room wasn't huge but it was big enough to be identified as master bedroom. The three walls had white colored with golden flowers crafted at few places and one big wall,exactly opposite to the double wooden door had chocolate coloured texture. The room was occupied with adequate furniture required for a bedroom which included a bed on the left side of the room, a plasma screen exact opposite to the bed. Then there was two cupboards attached to the left side of bed and a dressing table on right. Henna observed the whole room and her eyes landed on the picture hanging above the bed on the wall. It was a picture of Kabir, who was standing by a rock, behind him the blue ocean was clearly visible. He was looking handsome!

Neha stepped inside the room and Henna followed the lead.

"This is your new room Henna!"exclaimed Neha,happily. "Feel yourself at home."

"Kabir has a bad habit of snoring which he obviously denies. Just slap him if he gets to loud that can stop him. Albeit you wouldn't need it tonight as he won't let sleep tonight." Neha winked at last statement whilst she took Henna towards the king sized bed.

"Feel comfortable as you wish and please don't hesitate to show your affection to Kabir, I know you are shy type girl but that will change soon. You need to be bold dear." She continued as she made Henna sit in the centre of the bed. "If Kabir gets out of Hus limits and scolds you too much than just whisper with affectionately I love you! Kabir." Neha whispered the last statement dangerously low and left the room not before winking at Henna.

~*~

Henna was sitting in the centre of a large king size bed. The room was decorated with flowers and candles. The atmosphere was so romantic and love could be felt in the air. The soft music of thumping heartbeats could be heard clearly. 
Henna's face was covered with a red colored veil.
She was nervous. Very, very nervous. She again took the look around the room  through her veil and smiled shyly at herself. Thoughts of thoughts were running in her brain. Consequently, she felt her heart beat accelerated.