Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Third person's POV

The entire Chouhan mansion was buzzing with preparations to welcome the bride. Cheers and joyful laughter could be heard from a distance. The atmosphere was screaming jovial and enthusiasm. After all it was the house of wedding,that too an Indian wedding where it is not the marriage of two souls instead its a unison of two families.

Mrs Neha Singh Chouhan was busy scolding the workers to arrange all the furniture and decor properly. She was chirping in enthusiasm, like a cheerful lady she was. She didn't want anything to go in wrong direction. She wanted those things to take perfect troll in any possible ways, after all her only son was bringing the bride of his. That bride for whom she'd fought with her dear dear son. Indeed! She had to work hard to made that possible.

After about 20 minutes, all things were set and now the only thing remaining was the beautiful bride's entry. Being the mother in law,Neha stood on the living room's entrance with a plate of aarti in her hands, ready to welcome the bride.

Then the auspicious moment came and they ushered the newly weds to enter the house. 
Like the usual Indian families would do, the Chouhan's welcomed their daughter in law in the house after performing the grahpravesh ritual in which The mother-in-law welcomed the couple by putting a pinch of vermilion on their foreheads and Henna stepped inside after kicking their ancestors Kalash filled with raw rice. Her head was covered by a red veil yet she was radiating bright like a thinking star among Kabir's cousins and sister in laws who brought her inside with Kabir tagged along by her side.

Henna's face was crimson with all the teasing, she was getting by her bold cousins. It was all new to her. She wasn't used to this,to all these attention. Being an amateur she was, she didn't know how to react and how to handle those situation. Therefore, she decided to keep mum and bended her head down.

After their grahpravesh they were asked to play many post marriage games that were both custom and entertainment. Most of the games were won by Henna on which she was blessed and rewarded by her in laws. She was happy by all those things. The day passed by in a blur by enjoying all those post marriage games and introductions. And Soon it was time for the golden night.

Neha Singh Chauhan took Henna with her to her room and made her change into a red saree which was nothing more than a thin fabric, barely covering her modesty. Henna had never worn such clothes therefore, it was both making her uncomfortable and weird. Uncomfortable, because it was revealing too much of her body and weird, because her own mother in law was making her wear such revealing clothes. Something she'd never expected. Henna couldn't comprehend the feeling she should feel. Should she feel happy to have such open minded and cool in laws? Or should she be worried about her future.

Neha's touch on her hairs brought her back on the face of the earth as Neha opened her hairs which was earlier stretched in a messy bun and made them fall freely below her waist. Hesitatingly, Henna shifted her gaze towards the mirror and found a lymph clad in thin red saree,staring back at her. Her red  saree was tied perfectly, highlighting her curvy figure at different places. Her blouse was a small piece of cloth with thin strap on each shoulder, it was backless which was revealing her creamy flawless back. Her mounds were covered by the blouse perfectly but was making them look bigger than they look in any other normal dress. Then there was her hairs which was curved perfectly and was falling on her side, complimenting her seducing look even more.

Neha whistle lowly, making Henna crimson as blush crept her face.

"This us going to be Kabir's death tonight. I think I should start to think about my grand kids names!" Hooted Neha whilst running her hands through Henna's hairs for the last time. She frankly was enjoying the blush on Henna's face. Neha had really received a gem,she thought. She was thanking God again and again for his mercy. She couldn't feel blessed more.