"This is the worst mistake of your life Lindsey, I hope you know that." he sneered at me with a evil smirk on his face.

Two can play at this game, "no Bradley, this was the best choice in my life... dating you brought nothing but trouble and misery. Get out of my life and don't ever show your face around me again." I looked down at his hand around my wrist and then back up at him. He got the sign I was giving him telling him to let go, but didn't listen yet again.

"we will see about that Lindsey..."

"Give me your best shot big boy!' I snapped turning on my heel, stalking of towards my car. Driving towards my house anger rose to its peak and I needed to be alone. Where could I go was the question pounding in my head. A smile stretched across my face as I swerved right to head towards Nathan's house.

Walking up to his front door I felt like someone was watching my every move, turning around to see what it was I couldn't make out anything but the sea grass and sand around it. Shrugging it off I knocked on the front door, waiting for a reply. Moments later the face I loved to see appeared at the door making my heart skip a few beats.

"hey what's-" he began before I cut him off.

"we broke up..." I sighed before continuing, "we broke up and I want to be with you."

A grin stretched across his face like the one I had earlier, jumping to grab me by the waist. "Oh that's the best news I heard all day!" he yelled fist pumping in the air, I then broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

we hugged for what seemed like hours till a cough came from the background. I rolled my eyes at the constant interruptions we have had since we first met.

Nathan suddenly stiffened and threw me behind him. "Who are you?" he questioned the new person. A dead silence came from the person who I couldn't see because of Nathan blocking my path. "Stop staring at her like she is some piece of meat! Get the f*ck out of here!" he snapped, wrapping his arms around me so I couldn't move.

"its very rude to talk to your elders like that boy," the voice said finally. I gasped at how familiar it sounded and began to shake. It couldn't be can it? I mean I haven't seen this person in forever, what makes them come back now?

"I will show respect when you stop staring at my girlfriend like that!' he snapped again tightening his grip around me.

A small smile formed on my lips at the word girlfriend which then died again as the harsh tone of the new person came back.

"I can look at her however I want how long have you been here? Not long you don't even know her that well and if am sure you don't know who I am!"

"Go away!"

"No."

I felt my anger rising as I thought more about the person standing in front of Nathan. jumping out from behind Nathan I glared at the person. I felt my heart drop, doesn't look much different. Tears began to rise but I quickly bit my lip to hold them back. I will not show pain and sorrow to this person. I was much stronger then I was before and this time I wouldn't let it get to me.

I couldn't think about what I wanted to say after so many times I wish I could just tell this certain someone off. I wanted to speak opening my mouth but only to close it when nothing came out. urging myself to speak I finally found the courage to say at least something. Staring into the deep brown eyes that I use to love, I spoke for the first time to him in a long time.

"Hello dad."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooo what did you think :D i hope you liked it! CLIFFHANGER! told you soo!!!!! ;D

So bradley is out of the picture and Nathan is in.... or is it just a trick?? o: guess you will have to find out!

Check out the book "One Song" by Britzcracker its really good!

THANKS for reading! VOTE and COMMENT on how you liked the chapter!