chapter 10

hey guys chapter ten here it is!(: i dedicated this chapter to JennaJadeRunner who is a good friend of mine and is in the hospital! :( i hope she gets better soon...

Song is called 4 minutes by Madonna ft Justin Timberlake (I am going for some older songs now since i havent heard them forever... thought you would like them too!) ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around to see if anyone saw and turned back to Nathan. “DID WE REALLY JUST KISS?!” I yelled and began to pace around. Nathan rubbed the back of his neck and redness was now only color I could see on his face.

“Lindsey that was an accident I don’t know what came over me. I am really sorry,” he yelled back. He turned to leave when I grabbed his arm. He looked down at my hand in shock and tried to pull it out of my grasp, but I wouldn’t let him. “Lindsey what are you doing?” Nathan asked in confusion.

Before I could fully grasp what I was doing myself I reached up and kissed him. Tingles flew through my body as he wrapped his arms around my waist. It didn’t take long before we were in a make out session in the middle of the hallway. Reluctantly I pulled away to look him in the face. “Nathan I don’t know how to explain this but…” I began when a screech came from down the hallway.

“LINDSEY GET BACK IN BED!” My mother screamed apparently only noticing me and not Nathan. A small smile played on Nathan’s lips as he stared down at me with his beautiful grey eyes. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at my mother who was frantically running our way. “DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!” she screamed again making a few nurses stare at us.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to look at Nathan. “Look mom I am with someone. It’s not like I am running around without supervision. Nathan wouldn’t let anything happen to me.” I whispered trying to calm her down. Her eyes went wide and she apologized to Nathan who was still staring at me.

“I would never let anything happen to your daughter ma’am,” Nathan finally said turning his attention to my mother. She sighed in relief and grabbed my arm.  The full force of her dragging me down the hallway made me feel dizzy and I began to fall again. Nathan slowly slid his arms around me and began to carry me to the room.

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes to think. How am I going to tell Bradley? Just walk up to him and be like oh hey Bradley I have feelings for Nathan now? HAHA no… I just want to be with Nathan for some reason he makes me feel like a real person ever since my dad- I didn’t want to think about that as tears slowly started to fall down my face.

“Liz are you ok?” Nathan asked turning my head to look up at him. I wanted to know how he knew I was crying, but I soon realized that the tears where covering his shirt.

“I want to talk to you about something. You know alone,” I whispered and turned to look at my mother a few feet ahead of us. He glanced up at my mother who was now talking to the doctor and took a step to the right into an empty closet. “Nathan I have to tell you something. It’s something I have been feeling for a while now. I have been so jealous of you and Sabrina I ruined everything. What I am trying to say is that um I have feelings for you…” I said awkwardly and looked down at my hands. I felt his body shift slightly and grew a little nervous.

“I have to tell you that I have had feelings for you ever since I first met you on the beach. When I snapped at you outside my house, which was a mistake. The only reason I went out with Sabrina was because I didn’t want to think about you that way. The only reason I didn’t want to think about that was because when I saw you with Bradley I felt so angry at myself,” he said and stopped to make me look at him. “Liz I want to be with you and only you. I wanted you to be my girlfriend since the night I saw you with him and I couldn’t stand it.”