Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We now have another place to stay, but I don't know how long.

"Ready to set up the traps?" Said carl.

"Sure, I got an idea!"

We walked outside from the back door and went to the front of the church to set up the traps.

"Soooooooo what should we do?" Carl asked.

"We'll, I was thinking that we hang some pans around the church, and if we hear any noise from the pans, then we can go check it out!" I replied back.

"Let's use chicken wire to hang them up, because it's stronger than rope."

"Great idea! I'll go get it."

I walked behind the church, and when I was about to walk in the door, a walker pushed me on the ground. My gun fell out when it pushed me. I'm pushing it away, but it was getting closer and closer.

"HEEEELLLLLP MEEEE! CARL HELP!"

Nothing

The walker was getting closer to my neck. I can't push him anymore! But when I was about to give up, carl stabbed the walker in the head. He pulled me up and hugged me.

"Are you ok?"

"DO I LOOK OK! YOU DIDNT HELP ME! I COULD HAVE DIED!

"But you didn't"

"Do you even want me around because I could leave if that's what you want me to do because obviously you want me dead!"

"I don't want you to go! I lo......... Never mind"

"What? Why can't you tell me?"

"I should have done this when I got the chance."

Carl leans in and his lips touched mine. It was wonderful. He leans back out.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

He blushed up and smirked back at me.

"Don't be!"

I pulled him close to me and our lips met again! We started making out, until rick walks out to check on us. We quickly pulled away from each other.

"Done with the traps I see" he smirks at carl. He blushed.

"We need pans. Maybe we can go checking for pans tomorrow!" Said carl.

"Sure. We need more batteries anyway."

We walked back inside to our rooms. And by rooms I mean my closet. Kissing him was so magical!