Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ok, I'm freaked out! I keep seeing people and then they disappear. I thought I was going nuts, but carl saw someone too! So maybe were not crazy after all.

Up ahead, I can see a church. It was boarded up, but I can use my small axe that I keep in my backpack.

"Rick, there's a church up ahead, but it's boarded up. Do you think anyone is in there?" I said.

"Will just have to see" rick replied back.

There's something on the door written in blood.

It says:

Survivors inside.knock on back door. Only three of us left!

"It's a risk I'm willing to take!" I said.

"You better let me go back their. You two cover me." Said rick.

Rick knocked on the door. We waited a few seconds, but know one answered. We walked in and looked around. I found a room. It was filled with coffins. I looked at each one. There was three in the back, so I checked it out. Blood was on the wall.

It says:

Wife got infected. Bit my daughter. Put them down, including me. Take everything.

I looked down at the coffins. It was disgusting rotting bodies!

*hurls* . Carl rushed in the room and stares at me on the ground. He runs to me and lifts me back up.

"What happened? Are you ok?"

"The three survivors are dead! We can live here with the food they let us take."

Rick walks in the room. He looks at the coffins and covered his mouth. He walked up to us.

"We can here for a while, since we have food."

"Sure. Carl?"

He paused, looked around and spoke.

"I guess, but let's set up traps."

"I can help!" I said.

"Great! I'll go get some stuff"

We have a place to stay.... For now.