meet my mom

"I don't know Justin I think he might come around soon" I said quietly into the phone
"not likely" Justin scoffed.

He was getting released soon and was still very worried about his fight with Aaron.
Aaron refused to talk to him and that was probably a good thing. When we got home after that first day at the hospital I woke up at three am to Aaron putting a hole in the wall.

He's been silent but angry for three days. I knew how hard it was for him, first I was being stubborn and come to find out Justin had been doing the same thing probably didn't feel good. Our group has been in and out of that hospital far too many times.

"I know it's hard but you just have to give him time to heal." I said
"I know bu-" he started to say before I cut him off.
"Justin I gotta go Aaron just got up, talk to you later bye." I said all in one breath before hanging up on him.

"were you just on the phone with Justin?" he grunted at me.
I rolled my eyes "no."
He raised an eyebrow at me. "yes okay fine I was and you should too."

He let out an angry rumble. Come on he's our friend, we finish school in a week and who knows where we'll end up going to college.

He shook his head and let out a deep breath, "I know."
"I really think we should go visit him today." I said softly putting my hand on his arm.

"I'll go get dressed." he started walking out of the room before he turned around and said "wait I forgot", before I could ask what he was talking about he had kissed me hard.

"I love you" he murmured "sorry what was that?" I asked smirking. he rolled his eyes. "did you just say you love me even after I made you admit you were wrong"

"yeah whatever" he said under his breath and he started walking away "I love you too" by the way" he flipped me off and kept walking.

***

We both got dressed and drove to the hospital.
We heard voices coming from Justin's room and assumed it was him talking to a nurse. so we knocked lightly on the door. "come in!" he yelled

We walked in and saw a woman dressed in... interesting clothes with dark hair like Justin's. She turned to us, she looked happy, but her face was tear stained.

"hey guys, Alexis meet my mom." Justin said. I looked over at Aaron and he looked angry. "Get out" Aaron growled. "Aaron" I squeezed his hand and gave him a cross look.

"no I'm serious get out, you don't deserve to be here." He looked at her intensely.

The woman looked down at her feet and looked back up at us. "Wow okay, I'm sorry to have upset you Aaron." She picked up her purse that was ripped at every seam and walked past us out the door.

*****************************************

hey guyssss please check out my other book the boy who climbed through my window!!!