Wheres that famous Lexi moan?

Aaron's pov:
***
I reluctantly let Lexi blindfold me and we stopped not too far into the drive. We then drove for a while. Hand in hand the entire way. I was happy that we had finally made up, and that she was able to put my mind at ease about Justin.

I felt confident in her love for me and i'd finally accepted the immense love i had for her.

When we finally came to a stop I groaned "Can i take the blindfold off?!" She laughed a little. "No not yet." I pouted. "Pouting won't do anything my dear." She purred.

She led me out of the car and across what felt like grass. She sat me down then slowly took my blindfold off. I first noticed the picnic basket next to me. I then realized where we were.

My eyes welled up a bit then i turned to Lexi. She was looking at me hopefully.  "Thank you" I said a few tears running down my face. "I needed this." I continued.

We were back to the place I showed Lexi what felt like an eternity ago. The place I really needed to be after my mom died.
***

We sat for a while looking at the water. I thought back to all the time we'd spent together. I thought about the first dinner we had with my mom. I thought about when she first told me she loved me. And about when I was so furious at her for choosing to die, and about how crazy she made me.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked. "You." I answered simply.
She smiled and leaned on my shoulder.

We talked about our memories together for a few hours, laughing and eating. After we were done she said "Alright get up there's more my dear!"
I furrowed my brows at her, knowing exactly what I meant she said
"We've got more to do"
I got up and extended my hand to help her up.

We got back in the car and she started driving. "No blindfold?" I teased. "No, you won't know where we're going anyways." She said confidently. "Is that so?" I asked "Mhm" she replied.
***
We drove until it was dark. "Where the hell are we going?" I asked "Oh shush we're almost there." She rolled her eyes.

"Annnndd here" We were in New York in front of one of the top rated restaurants in the city. "What are we doing here?" I asked smiling. "My parents wanted to have dinner someplace special to thank you for forcing me to get the treatment." She roller her eyes mid sentence "I suggested this place because I wanted to take you on holiday here for a few days." She said with a proud smile on her face.

I always thought she had the most beautiful smile. I was so thankful to have her in my life, and I hoped with my whole heart she felt the same way.

"Thank you so much" I said pulling her in for a hug.
***

We went inside the restaurant and saw her parents seated already. They waved us over. We sat down with them and ordered. "Aaron, we wanted to thank you, for everything you've done for Alexis. It means so much to us." Her dad said with her mom nodding to his words.

"I would do it a thousand times again" I stated.

We were all talking, having a very nice night. And then I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed a little. I looked down at my plate and pretend to be oblivious to what i'd done. Her face immediately went pale and was stricken with worry.

Her parents started talking about when. they'd first met, but disagreed on most of the details, while they were arguing Lexi turned to me and said "What the hell are you doing" With a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Well we were reminiscing about old times today so I thought why not let history repeat itself and have Lexi embarrass herself in front of her everyone by moaning loudly." I said smiling

"Aaron i swear to god-" I moved my hand up towards her inner thigh and she let out a quiet squeal. "come on where's that famous Lexi moan?" I asked in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"Aaron this is so fucked up" She quietly whined. I leaned in closer to her, and whispered "C'mon Lexi do you remember that first day i came up to you? I put my hand on your back and rubbed your shoulders." She closed her eyes and rolled her eyes back in her head