Garroth x Laurence

(Short update before the actual story:) Hey guys! Em here! Your lamest author ever who is an overdramatic bitch. Okay, so I would like some suggestions..but nothing too extreme?? Like something I could write easily and get out quickly. Also..I am speechless. Thank you guys so so so much for 100k reads. In the beginning I was happy for just 5 reads...but here we are. I love you guys so much, and I wanna do some sort of challenge? With a prize for the winner. I will make more on this later. Now here's the story!)

Garroth's POV

        "Laurence, do you wanna go to the bar tonight?" I asked him as he sat on the couch in pain. He looked quite sad lately, and I didn't really know why.

    "Bar? Why?" He questioned, not even looking in my direction. I sighed and sat right next to him.

      "I just want you to have some fun, and you could possibly meet some girls there!" I said looking at him with a smile. He just rolled his eyes, and laid his head back.

     "I'm not really feeling it," he said. What?! He turned down meeting a girl? How is there anything he could possibly want more..?..

"Oh..is there anything else you'd like to do?" I said looking at him with pleading eyes. I just wanted him to do something he enjoyed..anything would work.

"Hm. Well there is one thing I'd like to do." He smirked right my way, and he pushed me right again the side of the couch. "You."

My eyes widened, and I tilt my head to the side..He had to be joking. "L-Laurence, what are you saying?" I said trying to push him off.

"I've been jealous lately, that's why I've been down. You're always talking to girls and leaving me behind. So..I realized I like you. I like you a lot, okay?" He said loudly, and his voice echoed throughout the entire house.

     My cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment, and I tried to use more force..but he just wouldn't budge. "L-Laurence, you can't like me.." I said quietly as I got weaker and weaker.

"Why not?! What are you- a homophobe? Ha! We've kissed before, and I might've not seemed like I liked it..but I did! Sure, I like Aph..but she's taken. You..I've liked you for a while..yet I thought you would judge me for being bisexual," tears began to stream down Laurence's face as he spoke.

"I see..Well, let's have sex or something. I mean, that'd be a step to see if I could love you like that." I smirked, and that was a weak spot for him..which made it easy for me to push him down.

"S-Sure..if that's what will help you." He said covering his face. He'd been anger this entire time, but now he was melting into a soft little turtle. I began to put my hand up his shirt, and I played with his nipples. It was weird..I'd never done anything like this with a guy before. I then squeezed them and that made Laurence moan a bit..which was kinda a turn on..

I then took my free hand and went down to his "private area". I tried to do what I do to myself to him..but making it very pleasureful. I rubbed it gently, and you could feel him getting harder. "Mm..G-Garroth.." Laurence moaned under his breath.

I smirked and began to unzip his pant, and sure enough he was having a erection. "So this is what you've been hiding all these years, huh?" I said looking at him, as began to give him a handjob. Laurence looked very erotic, and I was..starting to get an erection as well.

"Now we have to soften you up here," I said sticking two fingers up inside his ass. I began to finger in and out of him quickly, and his moans got louder. I then stuck in another finger, and another..and this was really helping actually.

"G-Garroth...just put it in already...I don't care you don't have a condom..." Laurence was bright red and he covered his face with a pillow. I hit the pillow away, and I kiss him. He was actually really adorable, and hip lips were soft and tasted like strawberries.

      I slowly began to insert myself into him, only putting in the tip. He screamed out a little bit in pain, but he then gave me the thumbs up to put in more. I was very gentle, and I didn't wanna make him hurt badly. I stayed inside him, not moving until his pain turned into slight pleasure. Which..this did happen, and his face turned looked really adorable when he was pleasured.

     I slowly began to thrust in and out of him, making sure to be as gentle as possible. His moans were loud and echoed throughout the house, but I didn't mind..he was quite erotic.

     "F-Fa..Faster..G-Ga..Garr..Garroth.." his moans made it hard for him to speak, but his wish was indeed my command. I kept going on and going until...I sorta cummed inside of Laurence.

    "Uh oh geez I'm sorry," I said blushing, but Laurence just pulled me close and smirked.

     "It's not like I can get pregnant, why not continue into round two?" And this was the point I realized I could probably handle dating him..Plus, our bodies WERE pretty compatible..

     "Heh, shall we?" I asked, which Laurence nodded in return. I could get used to doing this.

   ~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this longer made chapter. It was really fun to make, and I really enjoyed it! Once again, leave suggestions (I love gay stuff btw) and just have an amazing overall rest of your day! Ciao~ Em <3