Travmau

Ah hello! I'm back from my mini break :) and here is a story I wanna do. I got a good story line and everything~ (kinda) let's get started~!

Travis' POV
           I sit in my bedroom crying, seeing Katelyn online who's back with Jeffrey. I loved her so much, but I also had a teeny tiny crush on Aphmau she was just so...different? Yeah that's it. Different was a perfect word to describe her. She always differed from other girls. She was fierce, not afraid to show emotion, unlike most girls who hid emotions such as anger, sadness and ect inside. That's what Aph and Katelyn both had, which caught my eye. Well that and their butts.

              I decided to wipe off all the damn tears, to see Aphmau. She was home alone after all. I knocked on the door, to see a smiling Aph. "Heyyyy Aphmau." I said, trying to not show I'm still in pain. I knew she could tell I had been crying. "Hey Travis. Are you okay...? You look hurt." I stared at the ground, "No. I have been crying about Katelyn if you want the truth." She kept the smile on her face, "I'm sorry Travis. I bet there's someone who *loves* you out there. We could do something to cheer you up." That made me grin.

          "Really?" She nodded, "Of course Travis. So whatcha wanna do?" I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do. "We should go to the club!" She stares at me, very very confused. "Uh...A club...?" She questions my option, "Yeah!" She sighs, smiling again. "Fineeee. Just cause I'm your frandddd....."

A couple hours later we finally went, and let me tel you Aphmau looked VERY pretty. We danced together for a bit, and had a few drinks...Or maybe a lot.. "Heyyyyyy T-Travis...I've a-always wantedddd to kissss youuuu." I didn't drink as much as Aphmau did, since I did not wanna end up like her. Her words just ended up so slurred.."Wait. What?" She grinned, she then cupped my chin and kissed my lips. But I broke the kiss, "Eh wanna go to my house?" I said, and she nodded. I took her to my house, and went to my bedroom downstairs.

Was I really in here with Aphmau?? What were we gonna do? "Hehe...Soooooo are we gonna do it or what?" I stared at her, knowing what she meant. "Uh are you sure you wanna-" she grabbed my shirt pulling me closer to her. "Shhhh I am sureeeee.." She pushed me on the bed, and laid on top of me. This really did turn me hard, I was glad I had some condoms in my drawer, but did drunk Aphmau care? "Uh Aphmau if we are gonna do this I uh have condoms in my drawer." She nodded, getting up to grab one. She slid off my jeans, then my boxers. She then opened the package carefully, and put the condom over my member. She then stood up, sliding off her dress, revealing a lacy purple bra and panty set. She then laid down right where my member was located and began licking it, she then started to suck, which felt kinda good actually. "Mmm Aphmau~" She then stopped to take off her under clothes. "Like what you see?" She said with a wink. "Y-Yeah." She then sat on my dick riding it almost. Except she went up and down, with my help of course. She then started to kiss me, and in between kisses she had soft little moans.

Aphmau was REALLY tight, which was actually a surprise for me. But I then heard someone yelling at the stairs. "TRAVIS ARE YOU WATCHING PORN?" Dante asked, and Aphmau stopped and smiled. Aphmau then whispered to me what I should say, "Uh yeah me and my friend are watching it." I then heard a sigh, "uh ok?" I then heard Dante walk away. "Well I'm gonna sleep now!" Aphmau said cuddling me falling asleep. "Uh well night.." I then took a shower, feeling the need too. I wonder what Aphmau is gonna say the next morning..

Aphmau's POV
I woke up next to Travis the next morning, my head was killing me. I then looked down noticing I was naked. D-D-Did we? oh fuck no...I throw my clothes on, and sigh. I really was drunk last night....I wonder what the sex felt like, seeing as I don't remember. "Well...Travis I gotta go.." I kiss his cheek, and walk back to my house.

A/N: IM FINALLY DONE! Also 4K reads?!?! AHHHHH!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ love y'all ❤️❤️ byeeeee (edit: it's weird it shows this posted BEFORE my update. Huh -_-)