8

Niall's Pov

"H you have to get up eventually." I said rubbing up and down Harry's back as he continued to sleep.
"No I don't. M' tired." Harry mumbled grabbing my arms and tugging me towards the bed.
"H I love you but it's almost 1 o' clock and you have an interview later on." I sighed picking Harry up and carrying him downstairs. Harry was whining the whole time until we finally got downstairs and he lifted his head off my shoulder.

"I'm up. I'm up." Harry said wiggling out of my grasp and standing up against the counter as I heated up some lunch for him.
"Chicken and noodles for you my love." I smiled handing him the bowl. Harry smiled and sat on the counter eating while I went over his schedule for the rest of the day.

"So tonight you're on the Late Late show with James and before that you're doing a photo shoot at 2." I said earning a nod from Harry.
"What am I supposed to wear?" Harry asked yawning.
"Casual attire. It's for adidas so I'm sure they'll give you clothes to wear." I said sitting next to Harry on the counter. Harry laid his head on my shoulder and let out another yawn.

"Why are you so tired?" I asked combing my fingers through his hair.
"Let's see. I stayed up until like 4 in the morning because of cramping and then when you woke up to go to training you didn't have your arms wrapped around me and I woke up. Didn't fall back asleep until 7. So I finally got to sleep and only got roughly 6 hours anyways." Harry said yawning again.

"You should've woke me up I would've stayed up with you and gave you a massage." I frowned getting off of the counter and grabbing Harry. Harry shrugged and wrapped his arms loosely around my neck.
"I have back pain. Could rub my back for me." Harry said grinning. I nodded and walked him over to the couch. I had him lay with his back facing me and I rubbed his back softly. I pressed on the parts where Harry instructed me to and within minutes Harry was asleep again.

"Harry come on." I said picking him up and carrying him into the laundry room. Harry let out little whines of protest as I got him dressed and then he was back asleep in my arms. I sighed and sat on the couch with him while I waited for the photographer to get here. When the photographer finally arrived Harry was up and wide awake.

The shoot lasted for about an hour and then Harry and I left and went to the Late Late shows studio. I drove while Harry took a nap in the passengers seat. It was about an hour drive so I didn't really care anyways. When I pulled up Harry was just waking up and I got out of the car once I parked. I opened Harry's door and he stretched before stepping out. We walked in together and James greeted us at the door.
"Well if it isn't my favorite couple!" He said happily. Harry smiled and hugged him first as I stood there.

I gave James a quick hug and then he was showing us around while explaining the show.
"So I'm going to film a carpool karaoke with you Harry and then spill your guts or fill your guts with both of you." James finished showing Harry and I into the dressing room.
"Ok sounds great." Harry smiled. I thanked James and once he left Harry and I were sent to hair and makeup. They did that quickly and Harry filmed his carpool karaoke and then I was ushered to stage where I met back up with James and Harry.

The segment was scheduled for just over 10 minutes and it started with James. He ate his item and then it was Harry's turn.
"Harry, who is your least favorite member of One Direction?" James asked smiling. Harry thought it over and looked down at his item and back up at James.
"Ok I'll answer. But it's not a bad reason as to why they're my least favorite. So when we're on tour Liam is known as Daddy Direction, because he's basically our dad, but I hate him for it because he literally gives us a bedtime some nights. Like no joke if we're not in bed by that time he will take our phones." Harry said earning laughter from everyone.

He wasn't lying, it was true.
"Ok Niall, what is your least favorite thing about Harry?" James asked earning gasps from everyone in the crowd. The other person doing the segment laughed and shook her head at me.
"I feel like you shouldn't answer that." She said laughing. I shrugged and looked at Harry who was smiling, already knowing my answer.
"So like he does this thing with his tongue when he drinks things with a straw and it's the most annoying thing ever." I said earning a look from James who smirked.

"Is this only when he's drinking things with straws?" He asked slowly. I winked and Harry rolled his eyes.
"It's whatever." I said earning laughs from everyone in the crowd. We did a few more turns and then it was the last question of the segment, which was towards me.
"Niall, if you could sleep with anyone that wasn't Harry who would it be, and why?" James asked. I quickly picked up the cup and went to drink it only to see the look Harry gave me. I sat it back down and gulped.

"Ok so if I'm being honest, and Harry knows this, I would for sure sleep with Zayn. Now this is like last case scenario, last guy on earth. But we made like a mutual agreement that we'd sleep together if need be." I said earning gasps from the crowd and a few whistles of agreement.
"And Harry what do you think of that?" James asked laughing.
"I mean I don't blame him for saying that."