4

Niall's Pov

"Hi this is this voicemail box of Niall Horan. I'll call you back whenever I decide to. Maybe never."

"Niall it's Harry. Call me when you can. We need to talk."

"Niall it's Louis. There's a problem. I could really use your help right now dude. Just call me back."

"Jesus Niall pick up your phone. It's Liam. We need your help with Harry. Call him as soon as possible."

"Niall it's Zayn. So we just realized you're probably in training..... whenever you get out call us. Harry's having a rough day mate."

"Niall it's Louis again. Could really use some help right now. We've left you more than enough messages. Come on mate."

"Niall it's H. I'm scared. Call me. Like now."

I ran a hand over my face and decided that I should probably get out of bed. I found my phone and frowned when I saw how many voicemails and missed calls I had. I quickly listened to them all and was quick to dial Harry's number. He answered after the first ring.
"Hey what's up?" I said yawning. I heard Harry start to sniffle meaning he had been crying.
"Is there any way that you can fly out to  Vegas right now?" Harry mumbled hiccuping.

"Um I could. I might need a reason though." I said standing up and going to our desktop to book a flight.
"I need you right now." Harry said starting to cry. I booked the soonest flight which was in an hour and grabbed some clean clothes and shoved them into a duffel bag. I packed most of my stuff quickly and slid on my shoes and a t-shirt.
"I'll be there within the next couple of hours. Stay on the phone." I said earning nothing more than some sniffles from Harry.

I got my toiletries stuff and chargers as well as some shoes and then zipped my bag and had my body guard take me to the airport.
"Niall?" Harry whispered into the phone.
"Yeah baby?" I said putting my watch on.
"I really love you." Harry said sniffling some more.
"I love you too doll." I said. Harry stayed on the line for a few more minutes and then he said he had to go. By then I was at the airport and I got out and went through security and baggage.

I boarded my flight and sat down with my earbuds in while texting Harry that I was on my way. I took a nap on the short flight and once we landed I grabbed my duffel from baggage claim and had an Uber take me to Harry's hotel. We got there quickly and I met Louis in the lobby.
"Mind telling me what happened?" I asked on the elevator ride up.
"He will tell you." Louis said opening Harry's door.

I walked in slowly and Harry was laid on his bed curled up in a ball. There was clothes scattered everywhere and his phone was laid next to him. He was asleep so I quickly picked up his mess and made the other bed, me having ocd and not liking the mess. I sat on Harry's bed and he was quick to wake up and wrap himself around me.
"I love you so much." Harry said starting to cry yet again.

"Calm down love. Calm down." I said rubbing his back and kissing his forehead. Once he had calmed down he pulled back and rubbed his eyes.
"Tell me." I said moving the few strands of hair out of his eyes. Harry took a breath in and sighed.

"We were walking back from breakfast and all of a sudden we were swarmed by this huge group of girls. They were just pushing and kept getting closer and closer. The boys got out but I was still in there. The girls were screaming and I couldn't take it. I just fell to the ground and I was crying and screaming. Mark came and got me and carried me up to my room. I had a panic attack and Louis and the boys were trying to help. But only you can calm me down. I ended up watching videos of you and it calmed me down enough to slip into my happy place." Harry mumbled tucking his face into my neck. I rubbed his back and held him tightly.

"From now on I'm going on tour with you." I said kissing him softly.
"I don't care what has to be done but I will not let you go on tour alone like this Harry. I love you too much for you to suffer like this." I said earning a nod from Harry.
"I don't care what happens. As long as you're there with me." Harry mumbled into my neck. I nodded and laid on the bed with him.

"Can we take a nap now?" I asked earning a nod from Harry who tugged off his skinny jeans and shirt. He cuddled up next to me and wrapped his legs around my waist. I breathed in the smell of his fruity shampoo and kept rubbing soothing circles on his back as I watched him slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

I stayed awake a little longer than Harry just thinking about how much I loved this boy and how that would never change. Never.