A Surprise

I smiled at the pillow feathers floating around the room, last night's events were just only a blur even if I tried to remember my memory was a blank space. After walking up a slipped on black cloth shorts and a long sleeve gray shirt tightly fitted to my body, I walked to the kitchen looking at a note on the fridge written by Jasper himself. His amazing cursive writing with a slight calligraphy style to it making it fun to follow with my eyes, I pulled it off the fridge holding it in my fingertips it was cold like the fridge.

Ive gone to the mainland to hunt, I should be back before noon I love you I smiled,

It seemed Jasper was already late by thirty minutes but like that mattered much, I opened the fridge door finding some things to make and eat such as pork with honey garlic sauce some ramen to go with it, a glass of Doe blood Jasper liked fresh I didnt care either way I made a banana smoothie with whip cream to tie everything together. Carrying it over to the couch where I had a small table just above sitting height to eat, I turned on the television to some channel with a movie called Silent Hill it was horror a genre a liked a good amount, I smiled as I ate not really paying any attention a gruesome disturbing part had came on. I could feel my stomach turning I was ready to vomit I got up knocking the table to the ground everything spilling everywhere as I ran for the bathroom, I had made it just in time not to vomit on the floor getting to my knees I gripped the toilet bowl. Maybe I had gotten a tiny bug yawning while puking wasnt very pleasant I could hear Jaspers quick footsteps as he began his descent into the house, I knew he had spotted the dishes quickly trying to clean up the bowls and food I knew he could hear my dry heaving but there was nothing I could do about that, he came in quickly putting my hair up in a messy bun rubbing my back.

Are you alright darling? he asked worried I could hear it in his voice,

I...I the- vomit had spewed into the toilet as I began to talk,

Try to breathe Lilith he spoke softly rubbing my back,

I heard his phone beginning to ring very lowly, he sighed as he backed while I vomited constantly as it got harder to control he stood talking on the phone, once I was done I got up walking out looking at him trying to hear who he was walking with.

Jazz? I asked softly,

Yes love? he turned around wrapping his arm around me,

Who are you talking to? I asked oddly,

Alice she has some problems seeing your future, he said worried,

Why? I looked at him,

Shes unsure something is blocking it he sighed,

How many days has it been since the wedding? I asked,

Fourteen why? he cocked his head oddly,

Im late my eyes widen,

For? he asked confused,

My period Jasper I should have had it two days after we got here I looked at him,

I heard Carlisles voice ringing through the telephone as if Carlisle was even worried about what was happening, I sighed as Jasper looked back and forth between myself and the mirror he wrote down some information before speaking.

Is it even possible Carlisle? he asked worried,

I dont know you need to get home immediately, Carlisle said getting some things set up,

Do you have the information? Jasper asked him again,

Private Jet 17 Gate 406 under your name he sighed,