The Big Day

The Big Day

My eyes began to open as I groaned sitting up yawning slightly. I heard a knock on the door and Alice's voice coming through.

Ok girls, time to get up and start Alices magical list of torture She says smiling.

I groan realizing that we are going to be spending a lot of time at the spa today.

No frowns! It gives you wrinkles. Alice shouted at me.

I put my hands up in defense and jumped out of bed, walking to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. I hear her footsteps get farther away, and I'm guessing she went to go change her clothes. When I walk out of the bathroom and get back to my room I slip on some tights and a tank top, making sure that I put on a hoodie to cover the bites on my body. I go to Alices room, and of course, shes deciding on either a blue blouse or a purple crop top. I sigh and take the purple crop top and put it back in her closet. I grab some black skinny jeans for her to wear with the blouse. I leave her room leaving her to get changed.

Down the hall I see Jazz walking towards me. I skip over to him and kiss him. This is how I know when we are in love, when we kiss, we never want to let go of each other. I hear someone clear their throat when I turn around Alice has taken my hand and walks away with me.

No seeing each other on the wedding day, unless I the wedding is starting. She says.

Thats number 176 on what not to do while I'm around on my list. I giggle as she continues to walk away.

Why are you so happy? I hear Esme say.

You know why! I giggle again.

Whoa, did someone drug me when I was asleep. Im acting like a 3-year-old. I say looking at my eyes in the mirror.

My eyes have bags under them and my eyes seem to get glossy like I've been crying. Maybe I slept better than I had thought, I smiled as I watched Alice come from her room she smiled at me as we drove to the spa in town we had until five for the ceremony, plenty of time I had thought driving to the spa never took long not with Alices driving that is. Stepping out of the car and into the spa I had black acrylics done on my nails, several facials, waxing and hair removal, massages, pedicure by the time I had actually looked at the clock it was 2 p.m. I actually couldnt believe it, only three hours until the ceremony.

This is really happening, I said to no one in general.

What did you think it silly, you were still asleep? Alice says giggling.

I dont even know anymore. It feels like when we were planning everything last week was tomorrow. I said looking out of the car window.

Yea seems like it was 1945, just 3 days ago. Life's a blur, Lilly. So look out. She said smiling at me and put her hand on mine,

squeezing slightly. I look back and her and smile. I really am lucky to have her here for me. When we get to the house, I see Edward kissing Bella.

Get a room! I yell.

You have no say in this, Edward smirks and kisses Bella again earning a slight moan.

Hey! Alice screams.

No upsetting the bride.

Oh.. sorry your royal highness, Edward says bowing to me.

It's okay, Sargent Edward, I say smiling at him.