We finished eating and he took me home. Then he walked me to my door. "I had a blast with you tonight." I said and he smiled.

He leaned in and I kissed his cheek. He sighed. "Don't kiss on first dates huh?" I nodded and he smiled.

"I get it. I have to work for you. I can handle that." he said and walked back to his car. I giggled and walked into the house.

I ran to my room and quickly called Sarah.

She picked up on the third ring. "How was the date?"

"I seen Ash." I said and she choked on her juice. She looked at me.

"Are you serious?" I nodded. "What is he doing in Dallas?" she asked and I shrugged.

"He had a good life in LA. Why would he come here." I said and she shrugged.

"I guess he followed you?" I looked at her.

"Girl the whole point of me moving out here is to rebuild my self. I can't have him here." I said and she sighed.

"Ugh I wish he would just leave." she said and I nodded. Then she looked at me. "Do you still think about him?" I looked at her and knew who she was talking about.
"Of course I do. He has a big part on heart. Its not a day that goes by when I don't think about him." she nodded.

"Do you still love him?" I looked at her then at my self in the little screen.

"I don't know." I said and she sighed.

"Well girl you just get your groove on in Dallas and find your self a good man." she said and I nodded.

"Yea. I deserve one right?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Of course you do babe. You deserve everything good. You been through so much to not have a god life now." I chuckled and nodded.

"I love you." I said and she smiled.

"I love you too." she said and we waved goodbye.

I changed and went to sleep.

I woke up and looked at my phone. I seen it was alot of Instagram messages. I ignored them and went to do my hygiene.
I walked down stairs in my big shirt. I walked into my kitchen and started to make me some breakfast.

I made a waffle, some eggs and toast. I walked in the living room and ate.

I was finishing up when my door bell rung. I huffed and got up. I finished my food and went into the kitchen to clean it out.

Then I walked back into the living to the front door. I looked and i seen it was a guy but he was turned around. I opened the door. "Hello?" I said and then he turned around.

I felt my stomach turn. "Hello beautiful." Ash said. I cures under my breath.

"Please leave me alone." he looked at me.

"Nicole why are you pushing me away. We can finally be together." he said and I shook my head.

"Ash seeing you brought back the past. I don't want to relive the past. I need you to leave." he looked at me and shook his head.
"I have waited a whole year to talk to you and you do this to me. Im in love with you."

"Im not in love with you." I said and he grew angry.

"What you are still in love with Chris?!" he yelled. Hearing his name made my heart ache.

"Ash you need to leave." I said and he huffed and walked off to his car. I closed my door and looked around my house.

I slid down my door and put my knees to my chest.

"I miss him." I said and a tear fell. I have never said those words since I moved to Dallas. This is the first.

I got my self together and went to get ready for work.

I walked out and seen Bitch on my car. I huffed and went to my garage. I got in my Bentley Chris bought.

I sat in it and looked around. I haven't drove it since I got to Dallas. I turned it on and a song started. (Play song in mm)

I sat back and listened to the song.

I tear let my eye as I thought about Chris.

He was my first love. Maybe even my last. I don't think any man could live up to him.

I started my car and drove to work. I took the long way so I could hear the song more than once.

I pulled into the parking space and got out. I walked in with my bag and stuff.

I was a nurse at this big hospital. I am right under the head nurse. One day I will be the head nurse.

I seen Kendal and smiled. He seen me and got up. He hugged me and I kissed his cheek.

"So what shall we do tonight?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I guess we can eat at my house. I would love to cook for you." he nodded and I pecked his lips.

Then I walked to the desk and signed in.