Santwan Alvarez, the middle triplet, was on a mission as he looked over all the Intel that was scattered all over his desk. He was making it his life's mission to take down his older brother and he didn't care who he had to kill just to do so. Santwan was a well-respected CIA agent and he took his job very seriously. At first, it was just for the money, but once Twan got his first job...he realized he had a motive in his chosen field.

"Yo Twan, you ready to grab some lunch?" Santwan's partner, Tony said, walking into his office.

Tony

"Nope. I'm busy." Twan said, running his fingers through his long, curly hair.

"What you got going on man?" Tony asked, taking a seat on the edge of his best friend's desk.

"I'm so close to taking Saint down that I can almost taste the victory I'll have once they are behind bars." Tony shook his head and stood up. He knew Santwan was obsessed with taking down his older brother, but it has gotten to a point of no return. He didn't even know why they had beef and he felt like it wasn't his place to ask.

"Look Twan, maybe you should focus on the piles and piles of work you already got and worry about this shit in your free time." Tony said. Twan looked up from his desk and gave Tony a look of confusion.

"Free time? I don't have any free time. Between this job, Yolanda, and our daughter...I have a full plate, but that isn't going to stop me from taking Saint down. Brother or not...his days are numbered."

"Damn man. Remind me not to piss you off like he did." Tony laughed. Santwan cracked a smile as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah you better not, or I'll be coming for your head next." He teased. "On second thought...I will join you for some lunch. I haven't eaten all day."

"Aight let's roll my man." Tony said, clapping his hands. Twan gathered up all of his intel and stuffed it into his bag. He was so close to taking his brother down that he didn't know how far off he was, but he'd soon find out.

*

*

*

Santana Alvarez, the youngest triplet in the Alvarez trio, walked through the hotel lobby with her high heels clicking against the beautiful marble floors

Santana Alvarez, the youngest triplet in the Alvarez trio, walked through the hotel lobby with her high heels clicking against the beautiful marble floors. She had on a long, black trench coat and the blonde wig she was wearing was down and flowing down her back. She made her way towards the elevator and caught it before the door closed on her.

"What floor gorgeous?" A tall white man said, eyeing Santana from head to toe.

"Twelfth floor please." He nodded and pressed the button for her. Santana could feel the man's eyes on her as she looked over at him. He quickly looked away and started staring forward.

"See something you like?" She asked him. His face started turning red as he cleared his throat.

"As a matter of fact, I do. You are absolutely gorgeous and if you were my woman than I'd treat you like the queen that you are." Santana licked her lips seductively and laughed.

"Is that right?"

"Oh absolutely." The elevator slowly came to a stop and Santana stepped off.

"Meet me at the hotel bar in an hour. Maybe we can work something out." She said. She walked away and the man kept his eyes glued to her thick ass before the elevator doors closed.

"Pervert." Santana murmured to herself as she knocked on the hotel door.

"Quien es?" A deep voice said. Who is it?

"Passion." The door opened and the man looked her up and down. He gave her a subtle head nod which meant for her to come inside and she did what she was told. He patted her down and once he realized she was good, he stepped back.

"Boss is right through those doors." He said in a thick, Spanish accent.

"Gracias guapo." She said, winking at him. Thank you handsome. He smirked as he opened the door for her and let her inside. Javier Mendoza was lying in bed on his phone, but when Santana cleared her throat, he looked up and smiled. She returned the smile as she slowly untied her trench coat and let it drop to the floor, revealing her in nothing but a sexy black bra and garter G-string set, along with black, thigh high fishnet stockings

"Muy agradable." He smiled. Very nice. Santana giggled and curled up his index finger, telling Javier to come to her. He did what he was told as he climbed off of the bed and slowly walked over to her. His hands grabbed her hips, but she slapped his hands away.

"Ah, ah, ah. Chico travieso." Naughty boy. She bent over and pulled a pair of handcuffs out of her coat and presented them to Javier. His smile grew wider as he turned around and put both of his arms behind his back.

"Buen chico. Ahora ponte de rodillas." She demanded. Good boy. Now get down on your knees. Javier did what he was told as he gave Santana a seductive grin.

"Que vas a hacer conmigo ahora princesa?" What are you going to do to me now, princess? Santana didn't respond. She just grabbed a pair of blindfolds out of her coat pocket and covered his eyes with it.

"Has sido un travieso, travieso, travieso chico." She purred. You've been a naughty, naughty, naughty boy. Before Javier could respond, she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back.

"Naughty boys get punished. Especially naughty boys that sell big guns to bad men." She whispered, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. Before Javier could open his mouth to speak, Santana grabbed his head and broke his neck, killing Javier instantly. His body dropped and Santana smirked as she stood up and checking her watch.

"Ugh eight minutes. I need to do better." She said, grabbing her coat and quickly putting it on. She fluffed her hair out before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"Otro cliente satisfecho." She smiled, as she quickly let herself out of the room. Another satisfied customer. Once she closed the door, she slid her heels off and slipped into the stairwell, hurrying down the flights of stairs. She could hear loud yelling which only told her that Javier's bodyguards found him.

"Oops." She laughed. When she made it to the last floor, she hurried out the back and snatched her wig off; letting her long, black curly hair flow down her back. She tossed her wig in the bushes and held her arm out to flag down a taxi.

When Santana turned eighteen, her brother taught her everything she knew which turned her into one of the baddest female queen pin she is today. It wasn't what she wanted to do at first, but she did what she felt like she had to do.

"Where to miss?" The taxi driver asked, as soon as Santana got into the car.

"Coral Gables please."