I told the time to Now have a partner during the meeting and now I'm outside waiting.

Is she really coming?

I took out my phone and called her.

This time she picked up.

"Are you coming?" I asked her and I heard nothing.

Weird.

"No..." I heard her say faintly.

"What? Why?" I asked her and she didn't answer.

"Yejin. Yejin? Yejin!" I started to get tried of her.

"Do you really want to know?" She answered me and I said yes.

"Your acting like this now? Right now!" I yelled at her and I heard the call end. This girl. I swear.

I quickly called her again.

She picked up.

"Yejin. I'm sorry." I said and I didn't hear anything from her but deep breathing.

"Yejin. I'll meet you at your house. Just tell me where you live." I said and she sighed and it was very deep.

"Remember when we first went out with Ravi? I live in that neighborhood. So try." She said as I just sighed.

"Okay. Fine. Let's play that way. But if I find you. I swear." I said and that's when the call ended.

I walk down her neighborhood. I was about to knock on doors but than I thought of it.

Tire tracks. Bike tracks. I looked at the ground and kept walking until I saw bike tracks. And they led to a house.

I really didn't care who it was but I took out my phone and called Yejin.

She picked up.

"Yejin." I said and I heard a simple what from her.

"Look out your window." I said and I saw her head poke out.

"Huh. Detective Cha." She said than the call ended.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Than I saw her open the door.

"So... what do you want to me?" She asked me as she sat down on a couch and I followed.

"Your smart." I said and she just sighed.

"I get that to everyone." She said and I just realized that I got a different reaction from her.

"Yea.. I know that." I said, I really know that.

"So... about the past." I said and she didn't show me any emotions. She has I heart I know that. I've seen it but she's not showing it now.

"Tell me it so I can get mine over with." She said and I sighed than cleared my throat.

☆[Flashback]☆

It was after school and I was rushing to get to the hospital. I took the bus to get here cause I knew if I had walked nothing would have worked.

Once I got there I told the lady at the counter my mom's name and than she told me which room she was in. I will never forget that number, 305.

I walked into the room very slowly. And when I saw my mom I instantly rushed to the bed and sat next to her and held her hand.

"N?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Y-yes mom?" I asked

"I love you N, don't ever forget that." My mom said and that was the last words I heard from my mom.

"I-I won't f-forget that." I said as I let my tears fall down on my face. 

I knew it was going to happen. But I never did anything about it. And now... I regret that choice.

☆[End of Flashback]☆

"And as from my dad. I don't know where he is now." I said as I let a tear fall down my cheek.

"That's... really dark, but. Did you know how she died?" She asked me, does she really not have a heart?

"No... I never got told." I said as I let another tear fall down my face.

"Ah... that's sad." She said as she looked at me.

Does she have a a heart or is she acting?

"I guess your story is sadder than mine." She said and I thought she was joking for once.

"No its not.. yours is probably sadder than mine." I said and she nodded no sadly.

"You can just tell me." I said and she nodded than cleared her throat.