Friends?!?

Albus woke up to hear his best friend's loud snoring. It was just the two of them over Christmas break because everyone else went home.

"Scorp, can you be any effing louder!?", Albus cried with a soft giggle.

"What!?", Scorpius awoke by falling out of his bed because of his friends question.

"I said, can you be any  louder?!", Al shook his head.

"Oh, yes, yes I can.", Scorpius sat up and fixed his pillow.

"RAWR!!!", Scorpius roared while jumping onto Albus' bed and landing on top of him.

   Albus blushed rapidly while Scorpius quickly sat up while trying to hide his own pink face.

   Seconds after Scorpius sat up a small little piece of mistletoe grew above the boys. At first they questioned what was happening but than the realized what they must do.

   Albus leaned in gently, trying to ease his way into the kiss. Scorpius on the other hand, let his emotions get the better of him and he firmly planted his lips onto Albus'. At first they just sat up but than Albus pushed Scorpius down and started tickling him.

"Al, what the hell!!!", Scorpius laughed as he giggled so loudly that his face turned bright red.

"I love you you know that right?", Albus spoke with a calm voice, while stopping his hands from rapidly tickling his "friend".

"I'm glad that we can relate. Are we more than just friends now?", Scorpius asked.

"Do I feel like a friend?"

"No", Scorpius answered.

"Than that answers your question."

   Scorpius quickly pushed Albus to the ground and had his turn of tickling. We can just say that love was in the air from that point on.

Sorry for the short part. I enjoyed writing this tho. If anyone has ideas plz comment and if you would like any other one shots with a different ship plz let me know. I love to write and I especially love writing to please people. Thanks for reading.