Chapter 38

Jack has ran around so much, my head had became extremely dizzy just watching him. He had already set up many networks, each trying to connect to a computer or phone device in that specific area, Cardiff. 

"Right, all we do now is wait! If only we had Ianto, I really fancy coffee right now?" He complains smirking. 

"Jack, did you tell them where you were going?" I had to ask, what if he didn't tell them, and they think he left them behind. 

"No, I couldn't. They would of got fount out, and if I was there, we couldn't help?" He explains, but why would he leave them with hardly anything.

"Coffee? I will go and find a Starbucks?" I tell him grabbing my coat and bag, searching for change. 

"Before you go, get changed and put your hair up, it will make you look different to the picture everyone is looking for..." He says loudly, taking more interest in the computer. 

I grab a pale pink top, and swap what I'm wearing to please Jack. I suppose he is right, people don't think, they just realize the clothes, and think you look the same all the time. Maybe I should put on some eyeliner? Just completely change the way I look. 

Doctor's P.O.V

"What's that annoying sound?" Allen calls, before taking another loud slurp at his coffee, Ianto gave him and the rest of the gang, I don't see the point of being nice to a bunch of people that will just hurt the person we're protecting. I go to the computer that's bleeping like mad, and figure out what's wrong with it. 

"Oh..."  I whisper, realizing someone is trying to use Morse code. This is good Jack. The beeps wind into my head, as I notice what they're are trying to say. 

Undercover, London Hub 5, get them off our backs, and meet us.

Hub 5? When did this happen, Hannah never told me. 

I know instantly what to put back, I enter in the Morse code, that will come out with the message I want:

Hub 5, Doctor here we will hopefully get out of this problem soon. 

Hopefully it sends through, and they get it in time, I just hope they're ok, baby included. No one has decided to come and ask what I'm doing yet, they all seem to be talking perfectly fine. 

"Doctor!" He shouts, as he finally notices my presence, I slouch off towards him, to see what's new, it's probably nothing. "We have decided to keep a close eye on you lot, as U.N.I.T are involved and all undercover government forces are on your case, we will leave it to them, and when they finally find her, we will have her. As we knew first! We will be everywhere... Watch your backs!" He stands to his feet, he voice for sharp and deep, so much we can't do anything but watch the action. 

"Have you got camera's in here?" I ask before they leave. 

"Obviously not, we're not stalking you, we want to crush you!" His last words echo around the room. 

"AH!" I scream letting out my anger towards them, Gwen and Ianto look astonished, until they realize what's wrong, we are powerless. "IT'S HUMAN..." A tear escapes the corner of my watery eye, as I walk off into the TARDIS. I stand there with my head facing the floor, just thinking of anything I can do. TARDIS... 

I run out of the blue wooden doors and stand there looking at the others panting. 

"TARDIS?" I say before walking off, before I know it, I'm running around hitting switches, just so it will travel to a different place, but in the same time stream, Gwen and Ianto stand there, not knowing what to do. "They can't stop me!"

"What are you doing?" Ianto asks. 

"Trying to travel to them, without loosing the time stream, if we go to London, we could be in any time, forwards or backwards, and then we'll be stuck there for a while..." I explain to the inexperienced companions, something I love to do. 

"Oh..." Gwen just looks even more confused, as she goes to sit on the abandoned chair next to the control panel. "Have you and Hannah done anything in here?" She smirks, as Ianto begins to laugh. 

"No. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to concentrate!" I bite, but blushing to the thought, we nearly did, until I fount out about the bump. 

All of a sudden we are moving, I just hope we go where we need to go. If we don't there is no way of going back, not through my own time stream anyway. We bump and crash through the vortex, as we all fall to the ground multiple times, as I cling on the the rails, my legs dangling, pulling me down. I'm determined to get to her, even if it means a few bruises. 

~Edited