I thought about it. My cousins used to show me how to mix drinks at 16. I mean i used to get in trouble but i was good at it. I haven't done it in a long time though.

"Do you think you can take me there?" i asked looking at him.

  He looked up.from his phone and smiled nodding his head. I smiled excited and jumped up to go get in the shower.

                   60mins later

  Finally getting out the shower i put victorious secrets underwear set. I got my outfit out throwing it on and appealing making. I then put a ponytail at the top leaving the rest of my hair hanging.

     I came down the stairs with my purse booksake on my back and my phone on my back

     I came down the stairs with my purse booksake on my back and my phone on my back. I seen travis on the phone taking so i stood by the door untill he was done.

Once he seen me he stood and smiled at me ending the call. He opened the door as we walked out.

  Either i was feeling things or did i feel eyes on my ass? Maybe im tripping. Or maybe im not.

   Getting in the car i waited for travis to get in the car. Closing and locking the door, we were on our way to the club.

When we got there travis walked up all the way to back and knocked on a door that said 'boss' on it.

We heard a man say come in in a grunt. As we walked in we seen some girl on her knees behind a men dance while he his head back.

  Travis cleared his throat as i turned around. 'why would he tell us to come in here if he had someone already in here?' I thought. Or once again i thought i thought. Travis laughed at what i said . I looked down feeling embarrassed.

  The thing  walked passed me and mugged me. So i mugged her back. What she thought this was?

"Wassup big bro." I heard the men say. I turned around and looked at him
He was the men in the picture i seen with the baby. The fine men.

 "Wassup i have a worker for you."Travis said looking at me and i smiled.

 "She cant strip..she too big for that." He ssid nonchalant, as if that was ok. I looked down and did a smiled laugh while licking my lips.

 "No bitch, bartender." Travis said grayling at him.

"Is she good?" He said with a smirk as if this what he wanted to do..make me angry.

"I bet i can more people come to this club...just by drinks." I stated as he smiled dropped and i started to smirk.

"Well lets see if that's true." He said walking out the door.

"I thought he ad his on business." I whispered to travis as we walked out of his office.

."He do this is his side businesses when he doesnt really have to do anything.He said as when seen the men talking to some women.