Honeymoon (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Kirigiri-san is still a girl with these slim wrists and small hands. The next time you run into trouble, I hope that you call for my help. I may seem a bit unreliable, but I would like it if you called for me in situations like these. Being a man would be useless if I cannot protect the woman I love."

Kirigiri nodded her head slightly out of embarrassment.

In the background...

"This is enough for today," Togami said as he started walking towards his boat located below the cliff side. "It's up to them now."

"Let's go get some donuts," Asahina suggested. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving after running around the island all day."

"Hmph! I don't know how you can eat those kind of things everyday... We will be having food that has already been prepared by my personal chef."

"You're such a good person, Togamicchi!" Hagakure said as he wrapped his arm around Togami's neck.

"Unhand me, Cretin, before I push you off this cliff!"
.
.
.
.
Afterwards, the couple walked around the beach. Kirigiri initiated hand holding and even went as far as to intertwine her fingers into Naegi's despite her deep embarrassment. They had dinner at the restaurant Togami instructed Naegi to take Kirigiri with comps included and watched the sunset together.

"Naegi-kun, shall we get going to our room?" Kirigiri suggested.

Naegi blushed slightly.

"Isn't it still a bit early?"

"I'd like to be alone with you now," Kirigiri said as she grabbed Naegi's hand. "Is that a good enough reason?"

"O-Okay," Naegi said embarrassedly as he turned his head away.

The room had a view of their own outdoor bath.

"Wow! This place is amazing! There is even an outdoor bath," Naegi said excitedly. "The bed is very large as well!"

"I looked around, but it seems that this is the only bedroom here. Seems odd that there is only one despite this being such a large estate..."

Naegi blushed slightly.

"...That means that there is only one bed then," Naegi commented.

"It is not much different than usual then. We usually sleep in the bed at home together anyways."

"My thoughts exactly..." Naegi said with a slightly dejected tone. He was slightly hoping for a different reaction from Kirigiri.

"It will be just the two of us from now without any outside disturbances."

Naegi felt slightly more tense.

"What shall we do now?" Naegi asked shyly. "Cards? Or–"

"How about a bath?"

Naegi gave a sigh of false relief.

"A bath? That sounds gre—"

Naegi blushed ferociously.

"Is something the matter?"

"N-No, of course not... Mm! This is the natural course of action after a long day, right?" Naegi reasoned.

"You can go in first. I will go in later."

Naegi's heart calmed down immediately.

'That's right... she didn't mean together,' Naegi thought to himself.