10. proposals | yusoo

Proposals

pairing : nakamoto yuta, kim jisoo

in which yuta goes through many ordeals to propose to his clueless girlfriend.

5.8k words

** some suggestive content

((aka if ur a child,,,,, leave)) 

jisoo munched loudly on her chips, her shoeless feet resting on the headboard of yuta's bmw.

she wiggled her feet in her polka-dot socks in excitement.
"we're going to the sauna~" she sings happily, shoving more chips into her mouth.

it was january 25th, which also marked the date of jisoo and yuta's sixth anniversary.

as today was a special day, they had both taken the day off work to celebrate, and each year they would take turns deciding where to celebrate it.

since last year jisoo had picked and they ended up going to visit yuta's parents in japan, this year yuta got to pick.

he chose the sauna, which might have confused some people, but jisoo thought it was cute as the sauna was where yuta had first asked jisoo to be his girlfriend six years ago.
it was cute, right?

jisoo was glad yuta chose the sauna, anyway. it was way too cold to do anything outside, and she was lazy to dress up.

yuta said they were going to eat a nice dinner together afterwards, but jisoo would much rather just eat junk food at the sauna, so she'd find a way to convince him out of it later. staying home sounded better for jisoo's laziness today.

"we have to order that chicken set. the chicken set there is the best." jisoo says, waving a crumb coated finger at yuta.

yuta chuckles. "yes, babe. it's your favorite."
he then glances at the time on his car, 5:28 PM.

he smiles as everything was going according to plan. he had timed everything out perfectly.

"baby, do you mind switching to 73.5 FM radio for me?"

jisoo scrunches her face up. "since when do you listen to radio?" she asks, but leans forward to turn it on for him, anyway.

a commercial was playing, so yuta talks over it.
"oh, you know, johnny says they have good music on this station."

jisoo nods, interested in finishing her chips instead.