We all sang this part together.
Can't wait to get in my zone
Who said we got to go slow
Turn down the lights, and watch my private show
You got a ticket front row
To get high, we got to get low
Cause this is your private show
Zayn caught my eye and waved at me. I just smiled. That too a sad one.

Put your kisses on my lips,
We ain't here for playing these games, oh no (hey)
It's loving with a little twist,
Get you hooked with just one taste (hey)
As Jade finished her lines. Gigi made her entry. I started singing my part but I was too busy in staring at her and how gorgeous she was looking in that lingerie.

We're touching, we're teasingWe don't need a reasonI got a feeling, that soon we'll be leavingRight from the get go, you had me at helloCan't wait so let's go, 'cause you're the only one that's taking me homeShe was walking confidently unlike me w...

We don't need a reason
I got a feeling, that soon we'll be leaving
Right from the get go, you had me at hello
Can't wait so let's go, 'cause you're the only one that's taking me home
She was walking confidently unlike me who dont even know how to have a proper conversation with someone.
I glanced at Zayn and he was staring at me. He didnt even saw her. I think Gigi had noticed it so she just glared at me as she walked back.

Can't wait to get in my zone
Who said we got to go slow
Turn down the lights, and watch my private show
You got a ticket front row
To get high, we got to get low
Cause this is your private show
I was relieved when she left and I started to enjoy the song. I saw Zayn mouth was hung open. He was looking at me so intently.

Under the sheets, let me love you so good
If you want to touch it then baby you should
You got my permission to do what you like
Cause you're the only one that's taking me home
I saw Zayn laughed at Jesy part. Blowing a kiss at Jesy as she winked at him.

Can't wait to get in my zone
Who said we got to go slow
Turn down the lights, and watch my private show
You got a ticket front row
To get high, we got to get low
Because this is your private show
The song was ended as we walked on the ramp and made our way out.
It was not that hard.

NEXT PERFORMANCE

I was feeling not well at all but I didnt let the girls know about it because they will not let me perform.

Our outfits were less revealing this time. Which I was thankful for.

"Zayn is so into you Pezz" Jesy said out of no where.

"I agree on that Jess." Jade said and Anne nodded her head.

"What do you mean..??" I knew what they all are talking about. But he is getting married to her.

"He was looking at you the whole time and not only that. He had not even glance at Gigi when she was on ramp." I did noticed that but I will not be getting my hopes up.