Gigi Hadid

Perrie P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping on the balcony making me smile. I loved the voice of birds it gives me the feeling of happiness which lacks in my life.

I sighed and pushed the duvet from my body. After doing my morning routine I walked into the kitchen hoping to see Zayn.

Disappointed when I saw no one in the kitchen but a sticky note on fridge...

Going out for some work
Do whatever you want but dont go out you are new here I dont want to lose you...
Your breakfast on the kitchen counter

Zaynxx

I smiled and pulled out the note. Last night was hectic I cant get all that stupid questions out of my mind. I needed Zayn right now but I know his work is more important.

I ate my breakfast which consist of crumbled eggs toast and orange juice. I love it when Zayn cook, trust me he is the great cook in town.

Hours went by but their was not a single text or call from Zayn. I wanted to go out and search for him but I am new over here and I dont know much about here.

9 p.m

To say that I am mad was understatement. I am furious.

He was out from morning and not returned till now. I swear I am gonna kill him. I tried calling him but his number was not reachable. I ploped on the sofa and turned on the t.v. to pass my time.

Flipping the channel was no fun. I wanted to go out explore this country but no Zayn Malik have to attend his important work who cares about how Perrie Edwards feel.

Selfish jerk...yawning I set remote on the glass table infront of me, playing random news channel.

I closed my eyes to get some sleep whats the need to be awake..??

Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid on the road again...

I snapped my eyes open by hearing those words...

Last night we caught Zayn with his P.A in the hotel. We dont think that Gigi would have taken it lightly How Zayn was getting over protective for his P.A was not anything but just humanity. Anyone can see the love between the blooming couple who were walking hand in hand after their date in one of the high class restraunt in Paris the City of love...

The pics started one by one. I felt my eyes tear up. So Gigi is here in Paris that important work of Zayn was to meet Gigi. Why the hell this is hurting me..??? I wiped my tears harshly and walked into my room.

I changed into the cloths i never thought I will wear except for Zayn. It was already 11 p.m. the best time for clubbing. Yes I am going to club to take my mind off from all this things. I need to go.

I wore my 5 inch heels letting my hair down with minimum makeup. I walked out slamming the door. I was not angry with him nor with Gigi. I was angry with my ownself for not moving on for not giving chance to any other guy.

Pressing the button of lift furiously. I was getting impatient. I wanted to let that red liquid burn my throat to let my pain out. (A/N: I dont know the real colour of alcohol lol just randomly wrote red)

Ding

The lift opened I wished that it never did. Zayn and Gigi were eating each others face shamelessly. Gigi pushed Zayn when the lift fully opened blushing. My eyes welled up with tears but I held them back this time.

"Will you both please move so I can get down" Zayn's head snapped up hearing my voice. He looked shocked his eyes full of guilt.

"Oh sorry.. come on Zayn lets go in" She literally dragged Zayn out of the elevator.

"Wait a minute Perrie where do you think you are going in those type of cloths..??" I turned around and saw Zayn glaring at me.

"Mind your own business Mr. Malik" I walked into the elevator. I closed my eyes and let the tears slip my eyes. This will be the last time I am crying for you Mr. Malik....