Celeste

Day 1:

My name is Celeste Smith. I am 17 years old. I live in down town L.A. My mom died 2 minutes after she birthed me. She died from Spontaneous Human Combustion. For those of you that don't know what it is. Google it look at a few photos and come back and you'll see why my life is so depressing. If my mom didn't push me out as fast as she did I would have served the same consequence as she did. Every body call me a miracle baby, at the same time that I was born a star was also born...so I was told. It was so close to earth you could see the lights and the colors and everything...so I was told. That's not the only "great" thing about me(in a sarcastic voice) ,i'm also bieyed. Being bieyed is when you have two different color eye's. One of mine is washed blue and the other is at light brown. I have golden brown skin with brown hair. Every one tell me that I have good hair but the don't see me with I first wake up. The way my mom died don't happen often. I want to learn more about my mother's death. I really think that my dad had some thing to do with it. Why...because my dad randomly disappeared when my mom died. My dad was born with the same birth defect...the bieyed thing. But he had a gray eye and a light brown eye. I have but one thing to remember my mom from...her name London Smith. She wasn't a picture person and she didnt have many friends kinda like me. I have one real friend that I love and care about. You will find out who that person is in the next time I wright.