🍷Rose Blood🌺

Today's the day I'm going to get Senri back! As I place my lip gloss on and ready to face my plan if it works but hopefully it would.
Closing the door behind me you can hear Aido being a idiot he is talking to his cousin about to nights ball, great that's all I need to hear to day I thought as I was brought out of my thoughts as a Rose was placed in front of me as I follow up the flower to meet Senri well his dad I can sense it "will you join me to the ball tonight my beautiful" he said "oh Senri I would love to" as I hugged him on him to smirk "I can't wait" Senri said walking away as everyone gets ready and planing what going to happen, as I walk out the night dorm gates slowly walking to the academy where I was stopped by Zero "what you doing here vampire, should you be sleeping?" He said as I just deadpan face on, why is he so rude to me I didn't do nothing to this dip shit part from saving his sorry ass " I came to check on the ball and see if everything's okay if that's alright" as I push him a side as I hear him growl. He can't stop me and he knows it as open the door to the ball room it was so beautiful roses everywhere sliver tables, wine glasses, drinkings, food, dance floor, petals on the floor and photos of the academy it was perfect for my plan.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everyone's getting ready including me as I'm now having a shower ready to get out and wrap a towel around me as my (h/L) (H/c) hair was also in a towel making my way to my room I hear a knock "come in" the door slowly opens to see Leo "hey sis im here don't worry" he said placing his jacket on the back of my door "thanks Leo you better get ready" as he makes his way to the bathroom, I place my dress on it was beautiful.

The dress goes down to the floor and beautiful flowers on it, it really court my eyes speaking of eye I'm doing them now 🙂🌸

As I place my (l/c) lipstick on my lips, picking up my hair brush styling my hair in to a beautiful hairdo.

As I looked at my self in the mirror I got to say but I feel beautiful as I make my way to meet the others, walking down the stairs to meet a hand one and only Senri in a handsome Texido "you look beautiful (y/n)" as I smile "thank you Senri, you ...

As I looked at my self in the mirror I got to say but I feel beautiful as I make my way to meet the others, walking down the stairs to meet a hand one and only Senri in a handsome Texido "you look beautiful (y/n)" as I smile "thank you Senri, you look handsome" as I said that he smirks.

"Ready?" A voice called out to everyone as I turn my head to the right to face Kaname ready to go as all of us followed him to the ball. Here we go I thought making my way

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Seeing boys and girls dancing, people drinking and eating, gossiping and talking it was busy and fan girls screaming 😩😒 girls... I thought
I got my rose blood Hidden "hey Senri will you dances with me" I asked as he takes my hand and takes me to the dances floor as we dance I place my lips next to his neck "if you need a drink beautiful be my guest" Senri whispered. I just licked his neck to tell him yes as I summon rose blood as I bite in to him as we dance I drank some and now holding some in as he was looking at Leo and this girl I had the opportunity to put his blood in the bottle and shake it "Senri if you can hear me get ready" I said as I drank the rose blood and put some in to my mouth forcing Senri to drink it in our kiss I forced on, as we finished he pushed away on for me to place my hand on his chest "rose blood" as my body lets Senri father soul in to mine setting him free but the only problem was it hurt so much he's trying to take over.... It burns "let me take over!" He said as I place my hand over my throat "Aahhh no you bastard!" I shouted on to everyone watching me as Leo started to block us and the other was clearing their minds of what is happening making them leave the ball.

It hurts... It burns this is for Senri for taking him away from me! I thought "(y/n) I'm here what did you do!" I can hear Senri's voice I'm losing my eye sight fighting him is nearly taking my energy and I mean a lot, "ahhh" I scream out as I can feel some holding me as I fall, spitting out blood what I can't control and tears falling down my face using the rose blood it works fine cause he's going back to his normal body but it's killing me.... It's work I can't feel him anymore if I can make this hopefully I be in my lovers arms.... "Senri" I said before I lost everything.

[hoped you enjoy this 🙂💞 what's going to happen😏]