"Of course it's all right," I heavily sighed and slowly sat up. I got up from my bed and went out of my room to open the door for Harry. "I'm heading to the front door. See you in a bit."

"Okay, thanks, Tarrie."

I hung up as I went down the stairs, my mood hanging low to the floor. I felt a sudden weight on my phone body as reality hit me. I was still groggy from waking up so I took my time walking to the front door. And as soon as I opened it, everything was a blur as Harry crushed me into a tight hug.

"I missed you," he whispered, his embrace warming up my body.

"I missed you too," I honestly replied back, hugging him just as tight. Harry pressed many kisses all over my face, from my forehead to my chin. And before he pulled away, he gave me one quick peck on my lips. I smiled from the affectionate gestures and locked the door behind Harry. 

"Did you sleep okay last night?" He asked after slipping off his boots. We walked to the kitchen, Harry sitting on one of the chairs as I went to fill up the kettle.

"Not really. Did you?" He shook his head as I sat across from him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Still pretty shaken up. Pissed as hell with Brandon."

"Does your mum know what happened?"

"No," I shook my head. "She was on the phone with a friend when I came back so only Alex knows. But I'm going to tell her tonight. She won't take it well at all."

"Do you think she's going to tell your dad?"

"They're not really on speaking terms right now, but she might because I already know she's going to be very angry."

"Your dad needs to know. Brandon can't get away with this." Harry was starting to become angry again. His voice was slightly raised and his eyebrows were dipped inwards. I placed my hand on his.

"He won't." We looked at each other, Harry eyes softening as guilt resurfaced once more. "Harry, stop blaming yourself. Please." He took a deep breath. I stood up and walked over to him, giving him a tight hug, my hand rubbing his back. "This is all Brandon, not one bit you. Okay?"

"Okay," he nodded his head. I kissed his forehead. I went back to the counter and made us both a cup of tea. I placed Harry's in front of him and placed mine on my side of the table.

"I'm just going to get ready for the day since someone didn't give me a chance to right after I woke up," I joked, trying to lift the mood. But it didn't work since Harry just gave a small forced laugh.

I went to the washroom upstairs and brushed my teeth. I then took the quickest shower I probably have ever done since I didn't want to keep Harry waiting. And since I guessed we were going to go to Harry's place, I dressed into a pair of black jeans and a burgundy t-shirt. I quickly put on some moisturiser on my face, mascara on my eyelashes, and hair oil in my hair before going back down to the kitchen. I saw Harry still in the same spot, deep in thought as he stared down at the table.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as I sat in my chair, picking up my mug and taking a sip of the lukewarm tea.

"Oh," he looked up at me as if he didn't hear or see my coming. "Sorry, I was thinking."

"What were you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Erm, about what happened." I nodded my head for him to continue. "I still feel horrible about what happened. But there's nothing that we could do about it because like you said, what's done is done... And I know you're still shaken up but I don't want this to affect you. I want you to be able to go out without feeling worried or scared. I want you to be able to sleep well at night. I want you to..." he sighed. "I just want you to be happy," he said with his eyes full of sincere.