Thirteen

there are too many horrible things going on in the world right now. not just in manchester, but also in the philippines, bangkok, and syria 💔

===================

Thirteen

Cuddling with Harry is one of my favourite things. He's like a big teddy bear, especially with his long limbs. He would just wrap himself all around me, leaving me in a cocoon of pure warmth and happiness. I always feel at home in his arms. I love the way he felt against me. I love how his body heat warmed me up. I love how he would nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck and I would be able to feel his soft breath fanning on the surface of my skin. I would just feel so complete.

In that cuddle session, there were lots of kisses. We snogged twice, but there were also lots of innocent, cute kisses. Harry would kiss my cheek or my neck every now and then. And I would kiss his chest (since my head was resting on it) and his neck too. But that was it. Nothing else happened.

Part of me wanted to go further with Harry. I felt comfortable with him. I had already given him all of my trust. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, only wanting to give me pleasure. And I knew Harry wanted to go there too. But we were taking it slow. I wonder though, how slow is slow?

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight, Tarrie," Harry murmured, his lips moving on my neck with each word that came out his mouth.

"Okay," I smiled, my cheeks warm from affection. My eyes trailed down the length of his body, stopping at his stomach where his t-shirt heightened up many minutes ago. "Where to?"

"A nice restaurant. One where we get to dress up a bit."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "So a posh restaurant then?"

"Maybe a bit posh," Harry let out a breathless chuckle as he pulled away from my neck to look at me.

"I've never been to a posh restaurant before." It was the truth. My family never felt the need to go to expensive restaurants—not that I was anything against posh restaurants because I wasn't. Just never went before.

"Well, that will change tonight," he flashed me one of his beautiful smiles.

"I don't know what to wear," I realized, as I mentally thought of all the clothes I owned.

"I've got that covered." Harry crawled out of bed, instantly leaving my body cold. He walked over to his walk-in-closet and came out a second later with a dress in his hand and a smile on his face.

"What do you think?"

"What?" I said in total shock, my left hand covering my open mouth. I sat up. "That's for me?"

"Yeah," he sheepishly smiled and walked closer to the bed.

"Oh my gosh," I was still gobsmacked as I stared at the beautiful dress in Harry's hand.

The dress was slim fitting that ended mid thigh, maybe just a bit higher from the looks of it. It was a blush pink colour—which I think looked great with my skin colour—with floral lace patterning. It had a halter neckline and no sleeves. It was absolutely beautiful.

 It was absolutely beautiful