|Season 01|

-----------------------------------------------------------
Married To Mr. Psycho
Season 01
(My Psycho Husband)
The Prologue
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Swara?" I heard him mumble from outside our room's door and my body stiffened immediately as I heard his footsteps coming towards the room. God knows what new this psycho has in store for me.

"Why didn't you ask the servants to switch on the lights jaan?" He asked me while switching on the light.

My eyes ached because of the intensity of the light. I couldn't see anything clearly for a while. It would be a lot easier to explain the fact by saying that my eyes have developed the habit of staying in the dark! They've become almost allergic to light.

"Because you've forced me to live here" I spat at him and immediately regretted what I just did. He's your husband Swara!

"Did you have your food jaan?" He asked me while closing the door, completely ignoring my words. I chose to act dumb on that question, because either way, it wouldn't help me. He would do what he wants to do.

"Fine, so we'll eat together" he said and ordered the house maid to bring the dinner to our room.

"Come on, let me feed you jaan" he said while holding a bite of food in his hand.

"I've got my own hands. And I'll eat on my own" i said rudely.

"Even my hands are yours, because we're married. Come on open your mouth,jaan" he said while bringing his hand close to my mouth.

But as decided, I won't! If he's stubborn, So am I!

"Swara, don't force me now" he said a little furiously and brought his other hand near my face to forcibly open my mouth.

" That's like my jaan. " he said and fed me like he was feeding his child.

I've always wanted a caring husband, but not him. Especially after what happened in the first week of our marriage.

After we were done, he asked the servants to take back the pots while he went to wash his hands.

"I'm doing all this for you,jaan. You don't realize it, but I love you a lot. " he said while cupping my face and kissing my cheek when he came back.

"So let me go" I yelled at him. He was in a good mood today. He never tried to harm me though, after that one miserable night but still, he sometimes scares me a lot.

He chuckled dryly.

"Never! You're mine! And I won't lose you this time Swara!" He said while getting a bit serious.

I gulped audibly making his expressions back to normal again.

"No, don't make that face. You make me feel guilty. Did I scare you jaan?" He asked me worriedly while i looked away.

"No, now you don't scare me. Because now i know that you're mentally unstable" I thought to myself. It was a lie though, because he does scare me all the time.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you. Not anymore" he mumbled before stroking My arms once with his hands and then switching off the lights and lying down next to me.

A few minutes passed, and the room was silent. I was sitting on my bed, with my husband right next to me, holding my hand in his. He loved me, and I knew it a way too well.

" I need to use the washroom" I told him after a few minutes. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Sure" he said and got up to untie my hands and legs. Yes, I am kept here like that. Like a captive.

When I said that I hated his obsession I did mean it. He was such a sweet heart to me when we got married. He loved me, but that night changed everything. It hurts that a relation that could be regarded as perfect was ruined in just one night. Our relation was poisoned forever!

" Should I help you in getting up?" He Asked me while I shook my head. I got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom while he followed me quietly. My legs ached, because I rarely use them and they've fallen weak, but still bearing that pain was better than taking his help for me.

"You've got exactly one minute." he said before I shut the door right on his smiling face.

After finishing my business, I looked around in the bathroom and sighed. This one used to have such a huge windows for ventilation once upon a time, and they were covered with beautiful bathroom curtains, but now, it just has a small exhaust fan for it.

It was dark as hell. Even the room doesn't have any windows. Just one door which he locks every time he goes out.

I sighed. Sometimes I feel guilty for both my and his conditions. Had I known this before, I would've never tried to run away.

"Just ten seconds remaining. After that, I'll open the door. Come out fast, jaan" i heard him mumble softly and sweetly and sighed again.

"I'm coming" I said before opening the door. I wanted to relax. I don't want to get tied up again.

"Please don't tie me again" I requested him.

He smiled at me.

"How can I deny this beautiful face of my jaan? Fine, but promise me that you'll not try to run away again!" He said while stroking my hair lightly.

"I won't. I promise I won't do anything like that." I promised, like I even had a choice, or even a chance to run away.

"Good girl! So you're free for tonight. but only for this night. Don't make it a habit. Now come!" He said and went back to the bed and called someone.

"Lock my door from outside" he mumbled over the phone before hanging up. I sighed! He doesn't believe me. Why would he? I don't miss any chance of running away!! Of betraying him!

"Now come and sleep,jaan." he said and patted on the bed.

I sighed and walked over to the bed to lie next to him.

"One day, I'll make you love me back" he mumbled in my ears before switching off the lights again and hugging me tightly.

___________________________________