He leaned his head down to press his lips to mine slightly. I brushed a freckle above his left eyebrow and smiled. So perfect. "You should go, I have a game."

"I wouldn't miss it." He got up from my bed and threw on his old Blink-128 tee shirt that was discarded last night. What a shame really. I could stare at his chest and back all day long given the chance.

He turned back to me once it was on, "Staring?"

I suppressed my smile, hiding my lower face under the sheets. "We swap spit all the time I can stare at you whenever I want."

He shrugged and walked over to the windows. I swear to god one of us is going to fall down the twenty-foot drop. We had a system. One night I was over at Ty's one night he was over at my house. Mom didn't care as long as we, and I repeat, "Wrap it before you tap it."

Screw you mom!

Ty opened my window and then his. "Love we swap a lot more than spit." He smirked before swinging his legs over into his room and closing the glass.

His face turned red as I rushed up to close the window and scowl at him. He was blowing me a kiss through the glass, looking at me like he was in a dream. Rubbing the goose bumps on my arms I closed the curtain.

I took a shower still giddy over the fact that I'd play again and changed into my uniform.

The left side of the shorts was tighter but that was only because the swelling still hadn't gone back to the way it was before. It probably never will but I've embraced my huge scar and slightly swollen leg.

Whoo, go me! Being all a changed person getting past hardships and all!

I'm a legend.

╔═.♥.══════╗

╚══════.♥.═╝

"Hey mom, did you find my keys?" I yelled as I bounced down the stairs.

She emerged from the kitchen and smiled at me. There in her hands, glinting in the sunlight, was my keys.

I finally got a new car, after convincing mom that I wouldn't crash this one. Still didn't change the license strike I got but oh well.

I grinned made a swipe to take them but she pulled them out of my reach. She pulled me into a hug and pressed the cold metal into my palm."What would you do without me?"

I shrugged and pulled away, "Spontaneous combustion?"

"You would probably revert back to old Arabella and I would be a bitch." The voice inside my head laughed, and this time when I hear it, I could tell it was a comment from my head. I didn't sound like it was outside. There was a slight reverberation as I heard it.

It's been like that for as long as I can remember now.

I'm not crazy.

She smiled and pointed into the kitchen where there was a smoothie waiting for me.

She was making an effort, really. It was nice.

I danced my way into the kitchen and grabbed the smoothie and took a sip. "I'll be going now."

She nodded and wiped her wet hands on the black polka dotted apron she had on. "Okay, I love you, good luck."