Chapter 10 - Introductions Part 8

Lorcan's POV

I lock eyes with my twin and he shakes his head at me to go first, I step and an say, "Hello everyone my name is Lorcan and I'm not related to you by blood but me and my twin are still considered part of your family due to our mother. I was in Ravenclaw when I was at Hogwarts and I was also headboy. I am now 18 and work for the daily profit as a writer. I was also a beater when I was at Hogwarts. Please don't ask who my mother and father are yet though let my twin go."

I look at Lysander telling him to go, as I hate being the center of attention.

Lysander's POV

I see my brother giving me pleading looks to take over as soon as possible so as soon as he's finished I get up.

"Hello everyone my name is Lysander and I am Lorcan's twin brother. So obviously that makes me 18 years old too. I was also in Ravenclaw when I was at Hogwarts and I was also a prefect. I was also the other beater for Ravenclaw, which worked well for the team due to Lorcan and mines gift. Now that I have finished Hogwarts I am training to be an Auora. Before you ask our special gift is twin communication meaning we can talk to each other and know how the other is felling. Another thing about Lorcan that he didn't tell you that he's nervous about is that he is a seer."

That drew some gasps from some people and then Uncle Harry said, "You mother must be Luna since she always spoke is ways similar to a Seer."

I smile at him, "Yes you are correct our mother is Luna."

I look towards Jackson telling him that he should go next.

Jackson's POV

"What up everyone my name is Jackson Longbottom," I say this while looking directly at dad. "I was in Slytherin, Please don't flinch we have gone thorught his already. I am 19 years old and was a prefect when I was at Hogwarts. Now I am traning to be an Auror. My mother you'll find out soon."

Boom done sharp and sweet like me.

Ethan's POV

"Dude that was so short way to drag it out, anyways my name is Ethan one of Jackson's siblings. I am 17 years old and in my last year at Hogwarts. I am a member of the Marauder Second Generation. I am also a beater and the captain for the Slytherin Team. Also Jackson and I have two more siblings then you can find out who our mother is. Also if your wondering we Longbottoms are a bit quieter then most people as we like to observe rather then speak a lot of the time but many when we want to we can get loud."

I see the other second generationers nodding their heads in agreement. "Alright onto Lucas."

Lucas's POV

"Hello everyone my name is Lucas Longbottom and I am 14 years old and in my fourth year at Hogwarts. I am in Hufflepuff and am the seeker on the house team. I am one of the people is our big extended family that have a special gift and mine is like Lorcan's with me being a seer as well. Except mine is different I don't get visions of everything I get small things when things need to be changed. For example if someone was going to die when it wasn't his or her time I get a vision of how to save the person."

I hear some whispers from my family but I know it is just because it is shocking to hear about your future kids with all these strange gifts.

"And onto our last sibling."

Ava's POV

I've been waiting very patiently while I waited for my siblings to go so that I can finally have my turn once Lucas finishes off I step up.

"Hi my name is Ava and I am 12 years old. I am in my second year at Hogwarts and am also in Slytherin House. I am also a chaser on the house team. I am the youngest in my family and out of all the second generation."

I hear Uncle Ron say to Dad, "Wow mate four kids and three of them are Slytherin who knew you had a sneaky side." Dad just laughed at them.

Jackson comes and stands beside and whispers into my ear, "Ava tell them the other thing about you." I look at him unsure but he nods encouragingly.

"Um everyone I have something else to tell you. Well two actually first of all my mother is Hannah Abbott."

Uncle Harry interrupts, "I knew you had a thing for Hannah." I see dad blushing hard out.

I hear Sirus ask, "What is the second thing?"

I take a deep breath and say, "I can not use a wand."

"What do you mean you can't use a wand?" Dad asks.

I see my family looking at us or mainly me in shock, "I mean I can not use a wand my magic refuses to be channeled through one so instead all my magic is done wandless because everyone wand I tries to use smashes with the power of my magic."

I see my family looking at me which shock and respect. "Ok one moreperson for you to meet and please don't over react when you hear his name."

Everyone is looking at me now wit questions but I hold my hands up and say, "Scorp your up."

Scrop's POV

I can't believe they are making me do this. They hate my dad in this time they are going to hate me and kick me out into the street.

I see everyone look at me when Uncle Ron says, "He looks very familiar but I can't place my finger on it."

Other's are nodding in agreement. "H..ell...o" I say in a shakey voice. Rose squeezes my hand and I brave up. "Hello my name is Scorpius and I am 17 years old and in my 7th year at Hogwarts. I am Headboy and am in Slytherin, I am also a chaser on the team."

I go to step back when Uncle George asks the question I was hping none of them would ask. "Who are your parents?"

"Um my mother is, Astoria Greengrass and my father is, Draco Malfoy."

"WHAT!!!" I hear from nemorus different people.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE DEATH EATER SPAWN." I hear Sirius yell.

I flinch at the harshness of his tone. Suddenly Madi yells, "SHUT THE HELL UP WOULD YAH. THERE IS A REASON HE IS HERE WITH US. HE IS PART OF OUR FAMILY, HE CALLS YOU GUYS UNCLES AND AUNTS. YOU CALL HIM YOUR NEPHEW. HIS FATHER HAS CHNAGED YOU GUYS ARE ACCTUALLY GOOD FRIENDS NOW LEAVE HIM BE".

I smile and say to her, "Thank you Madi."

She smiles back and says, "Anytime Brother."

I look back to my family and see them sending my sorry smiles to which I return one that says it is all-good.

"Anyways that is all of us."

Grandma Molly looks at everyone and says, "Come lets go and eat something."

We all look at each otherand smile heading off towards the kitchen to get some food.