Chapter 6

"Hey guys!," I said. "Hi, Mitsuki!". The only thing I got back was a wave, but he was still smiling. "You really like him, huh?," Shikadai asked when he saw me playing with Mitsuki's snakes. I nodded heavily. "Are we going to sit next to each other?," I asked. Mitsuki nodded. So he doesn't really talk, but I can get him talking soon! "And, do you pull out pranks?," I asked. "Sorry. I don't like that," Mitsuki said and handed his hand. I gave the snakes to him. That was sad. I still don't have a real best friend with who I can pull pranks. But, Mitsuki was a really nice person! I really do make friends that fast! The bell rang and we went inside, to boring school. To jail. To jail for future ninja's. The Sensei's abuse us with homework and tests. Some tests are not really bad, but they give us many homework that we need to complete in only 1 day, like, give us some time to make it. I didn't want to yell anymore, so I chose to be quiet. I don't want that things happen, just as when I was in the burgershop with Shikadai. Headache.

The next day I was at home, because I had a stomachache. Finally. But I wasn't able to play the game, as I promised with Shikadai and Inojin. I was too sick and my head was red (that rimes). I think I got it because I played with the snakes of the transfer student. So that means, I should not play with it anymore. That's one thing I need to learn, because I like them so much. And I also need to learn to stop saying "headache", but I don't think I will ever stop with it. It's a habit, you know. Just as Shikadai's "what a drag" and Inojin's passion of drawing. His drawings are cool, by the way!

And besides that, my parents left me alone, because they thought I could handle everything on my own. But clearly I can't. I can't even go to the kitchen without puking. I already did it like 5 times. Headache. I wonder what's happening on school. Clearly they have a better time there. And I'm stuck here. Home alone. This is the first time I missed Inojin and Shikadai. They're chubby and cute. And their eyes. They're handsome. And I'm fangirling right now. That was not my meaning, I'm sorry. I went to the room of my mother and father and took a pill. It's so difficult to actually swallow it, so what I do is bite it and then swallow it with water. That is the Boruto-way!

"Sweety, we're home. Where are you?". That was the voice of my mother. Yes, she's here! "I'm in the kitchen," I said. "Big Brother! Are you okay?," Himawari asked and hugged me. "Yes. Don't worry about me," I said and giggled. "Look! Mommy bought a dress for me!," Hima said and turned around. "You're beautiful!," I said and we heard a knock on the door. "I'll go," dad said and went out of the kitchen. "Who is it?!," I yelled but I didn't receive a reply. "Boruto, be quiet," mom said and I nodded.

And a few moments later principal Iruka Sensei was in the living room, sitting with us. I was quite nervous, because I'm a kid that keeps making trouble to get attention. I also had conversations like this before, but I guess you know what I mean.

"So, I'm here because of Boruto," Iruka Sensei said. I blushed and looked away. "I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything bad that I did," I said before he started to talk again and stood up. I closed the door that leads to the stairs and stood there, just to hear the conversation. "Why is he leaving?". "He has a stomachache, so that's why he needs to rest a bit". "Ah. So, about him...". The rest became muffled and everything went black before my eyes. What is this?

------------------------------------------------------

"Nii-san, are you okay?". I opened my eyes. "What happened?," I asked with a soft voice. "You fainted," dad said. "Is principal Iruka Sensei gone?," I asked. "Yes. For an hour now," dad said. "And what did he say?," I asked. I guess it'll be bad, but I'll see. "Your grades are good, but you're still pranking too much," dad said. "I know, but I can't help it. I like it so much," I said. "There's a time you will be too old to prank and then you need to go on missions. But, Boruto. Are you okay now?," dad asked and I nodded. "But my head still hurts a bit". "We'll get something for you. What do you want?". "There's not really something that I want. Maybe just orange juice," I said and they left my room. And then I was alone again. It was not so bad since I wanted to rest, but it was also boring, because I was all alone...

Again.

But if I get better, I will just mess people's mind up with my tricks! I'm so awesome, I know, I know. I really am.

But back into reality, I will start pranking again, how about that? I don't know why I like it so much, but I guess it's just because for attention. I just want people to pay attention to me!

"We're back," a voice said, but the person didn't come in my room immediately. I looked at the slightly opened door. "Come in?," I tried. No reply. "I need orange juice". "Sorry to make you wait, Nii-san!," Hima said and jumped in the room. Father came right after her. Logical, of course. "Thank you," I said and took the cup from my father's hands. "Damn, Boruto, slow down," father said and I lauged. "Damn? What's that?," Himawari asked. "It-it's just a word people say when they're shocked," father said and laughed, just as me. "I'm sorry," I said and hugged the old man.

{Sorry for the late and boring chapter}