I Hope You Suffer

Medic made his way to the man's room. He saw a security guard standing outside the room. He noticed Medic and stopped him. "You're not allowed to come in here. The patient in there is very dangerous. He just tried to bury a woman alive-" "That woman is my wife and I need to talk to him." He let out a sigh and grabbed the door knob. "Make it quick." Medic walked in and the door was closed behind him.

Medic saw the man on his bed. He had a ton of stitches. He had some under his eye and cheek because Medic punched him and it cut him badly. He had bandages on his arms and legs. He had a broken wrist. He had many more injuries, he even had an oxygen tank hook up to him. Medic really messed him up.

The man noticed Medic and laughed a little bit. "Heh... You here to beat me up again? Or kill me?" "No." Medic sounded more threatening. "I don't know why you thought it was okay to harass, torture, tried to manipulate, and attempted to kill my wife. You don't know the pain and suffering she is going through. She didn't do anything to deserve any of this. I know you're getting what you deserve. And I hope you suffer. I hope you have a slow painful death for what you've done for hurting her and all those other people." Medic left and made his way back to your room.

It has been a week since you got out of the hospital. The man that kidnapped you was going to be executed today. You were still recovering, but you were doing much better. Everyone in Teufort had to go to this. It was a strange law. At least it wasn't too hot outside. Medic's other team members were there too. They knew what happened to you. They wanted to see this person die. He hurt a former mercenary and a friend.

The man sat on a platform. He was going to die from lethal injection. You saw a person go up to him with the syringe. Kids were going wild, because of violence, thanks to cartoons. Demo was yelling his usual things at him because he was extra drunk. Soldier was saying the usual, highly offensive things he would usually spew out. You buried your face in your husband's chest. You didn't want to watch. They injected him and waited. Nothing. They tried another one. Nothing again. They tried the third time and it worked. He slowly started choking. He vomited blood. He slammed his head on the floor several times. He convulced. He was able to breathe now. As he breathed, blood was in his throat. His eyes rolled back. He let out cries of pain. He began choking again. He vomited once more. He fell to the ground and stopped moving, he was dead. You covered your ears the whole time. Medic was even shocked and he's seen some shit as a field medic. He looked down at you and you looked at him. He noded his head and you uncovered your ears. "It's all over." They heard the town mayor speak. It was usually something about paying a dollar to spit on the body, throw a tomato or something weird or cruel. Medic took you home. 'What the hell did they put in him?'