Date

It was a slow shift at your work, but at least you just ended your shift. You work at a cafe in the city. You were going to see a therapist today to talk about your dreams. You were sitting outside and you call Medic. "Hello?" "Hi Josef." "Oh, hi Liebling." "Are you on your way now?" "I'm almost zere It'll probably take me a few more minutes." "Alright, I'll see you then. Love you." "I love you too." You hung up and waited for him. You haven't seen him all day. He was going to walk with you for therapy. You needed this. This can be helpful for your dreams.

Your co-worker sat next to you. He was on his break and saw you. He knew about your problem. Him and Medic are the only ones that know about it. "What are you doing after this?" "I'm going to a therapist." "That's good. Maybe things will work out." "Maybe." You see Medic and you walk up to him, telling your friend that you'll see him later. You hug your husband and kiss him. You grab his hand as the both of you walked. 10 minutes later, the both of you get there and go inside. It wasn't busy, so you were able to get in quickly. Once you get in, you were met with a woman that politely greeted you. She had long, blue hair that reached to her hips. She wore glasses over her crimson, red eyes. She was around your husband's height. Her name is Ginina. "So do you know why you've been getting these nightmares (Y/N)?" I was kidnapped and almost died." She looked surprised at you. "When did this happen?" "Last year." "Alright... When did the nightmares start?" You had to sit there and think about it. She told you that you can take your time and that you have plenty of time. "I think it was a few months after I got married." "Alright.... Did you ever talk about your nightmares?" No.I haven't." "You should try talking about them. It can make them less intense."

After a while of talking, it was time for you to leave. You were supposed to come back in two weeks. The walk home was quiet for a bit. "Do you vant to do somezing (Y/N)?" "I guess." "Alright zen."

You and Medic go get something to eat. Medic had noticed that you have been quiet and really didn't say anything. Medic reached across the table and held your hand. "(Y/N)? Are you feeling okay?" You shrug your shoulders and look up at him. "Do you want to talk about it Liebling?" "I do, but not right now." "That's okay, you can always talk to me. I love you... You're my wife. Don't be afraid to tell me anything that is bothering you... You mean everything to me." You smile and look at him and he quickly kissed your hand. He struck a conversation with you. Asking how your day is going, telling you stories from work that made you laugh. After the both of you were done eating, the two of you left and decided to take the long way back home.

Hand in hand, the both of you were walking in the park alone. It's quiet. Peaceful. The lake is shining under the moonlight. You look at your husband and started to get lost in his eyes. This night reminded you when you visited Germany with Medic. There, you remembered the time where the both of you went to a park, just like the one you are at now. You remembered the peacefulness and the calming snowflakes gently floating to the ground around you as the both of you kissed. That was one memory that you would always replay in your head to make yourself feel better. You wanted to stop walking for a bit and sat down. Your husband wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to him. You lean your head on his shoulder. Then you turn to him and kiss him. You gently hold both sides of his face, then slowly pull away. You look in his icy, blue eyes and smile at him. He smiles back at you and kisses your forehead. Then another memory hit you. It was about last year. Being in that slaughter house. seeing all of those disfigured corpses. Being dragged away into that tiny room where you thought you were going to die in. Being tortured. Sliced open. Watching your blood drain from your body. The burning pain. As you thought of this, your eyes widened, your pupils turned to pin pricks and tears started running down your cheeks. You skin was turning pale and you started shaking. Medic admittedly pulled you in a secure embrace. You were breathing heavily and he was rubbing your back. He was saying calming things to you in German then his voice started quivering. You didn't see that he had tears rolling down his face.