Home Early

It was another normal, slow day at work. A man walks in and comes up to you. He looked sketchy. And really familiar. But you had to do your job and greeted him. "Hello. What would you like today?" "I would like for you to go out with me." "Excuse me?" "You heard me." He grabbed your wrist and it was a tight grip too. "You look like a nice woman. C'mon it'll be fun." "N- no, let go of me before I break your arms! And I'm married!" You lift up your hand, showing him your wedding ring. The man looked at it, but that didn't phase him. His grip got even tighter. "Owww! Let go you jackass!" "How cute." "That's it! You've pissed me off!" You used your free hand and punched him in the face. He fell over and he let go of your arm. There was blood coming out of his mouth. You even knocked out a couple of teeth. A few people got up and restrained him. Your manager, Kiki, saw the whole thing too. She walked over to the man and dragged him out by the back of his shirt. She opened the door and threw the man far. He flew into a tree, then fell in the lake below it. "Fucking pervert. (Y/N)? Are you alright? "Yeah." "You've had a long day... You should probably go home now."

You get home and saw your husband sleeping on the couch. You softly smile and go over to him. You sit on the edge of the couch and put your hand on his forehead. He woke up and smiled when he looked up at you. You lean in and gently press your lips on his. He wrapped his arms around your neck. You pull away and pressed your forehead on his and your nose was touching his. You relax and cuddled up to him. He kissed your forehead and looked at your eyes. "You're home early." Your eyes went half lidded and they moved away from his eyes. "Did something happen?" You close your eyes and lightly bury your face into his chest. You told him everything that happened. "Are you alright?" "Yeah. And that guy looked very familiar." You close your eyes took a deep breath and took in your husband's scent. Then he started to gently rub your back. "I have been thinking about taking a break from work." "I think that you should. You really need to relax." Your pull back and look at him. You looked very disheveled. Your eyes were surrounded with dark rings. And your skin looked pale. He cupped your cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "Are you hungry?" You nod your head and you get up so he can get up. He stood up and looked at you. You were feeling light headed. As you took a step towards him, everything went black. "Shit!"

You woke up and saw that you were in your room. You saw Medic sitting next to you. He looked worried. He gently hugged you and kept you close "Thank goodness. Are you okay?" "Yeah. What happened?" "You passed out... I think you were exhausted. You really need to sleep." "No." "Please. I want you to feel better. I understand that you're scared. But, please get some sleep." You saw the look in his eyes. It was a mixture of sadness and seriousness. You relaxed in his arms and closed your eyes. He layed down with you and kept you close. "Danke (Y/N). I love you."

Your Point of View:
I couldn't move. I couldn't see. All I can feel is me being dragged by someone. I can hear the dirt under me. I was in then dropped. It felt like a far fall too. I opened my eyes and realized the I was in a small box. I was in a hole. Someone was standing on top of the box. I started to bang on the top and the person started laughing. I saw what the person looked like. It was the man that harassed me at work. I felt something warm and wet under me. It smelled like copper. I looked at my hands and saw blood on them. I saw my skin starting to peel off and started to see my bones. I started to panic and hyperventilate. The man stopped laughing and looked down at me. "You know. That blood? Heh... It's your precious husband's." My eyes widened and started tearing up. I started screaming admittedly. More of my skin was peeling off. Then the man climbed out of the hole and started dumping dirt on the box. "No! No! No!" I was shook awake and saw my husband.

Normal Point of View:
Medic shook you awake. He heard you screaming. Your eyes were wide and your pupils turned to pin pricks. You started sobbing and he held you close. "Shhh... You're okay... Take deep breaths..." You gave yourself some time to calm down. He pulled away and cupped your cheek. He looked at you in a calm way. "Do you want to talk about it?" You nod your head and told him your dream. Then you wrap your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. You told him that you wanted to. You told him everything. The man. The blood. Everything.