Not Again

You woke up in a dimly lit room, in A daze. You tried to move your hands, but you couldn't, you felt rope tied around them. Your feet were the same. You were sitting on a cold, metal chair. Your head was killing you. It also felt like you had blood on you. You heard footsteps walking in your direction. You fully regained consciousness. The man, who had been stalking you, walked in the light. You had wide eyes. Your skin was pale. "No... Not again..." "Last year you were lucky, but this time, you will not be saved. That bastard killed my boss. Now he's going to lose someone like I did." You just hung your head. You knew this was going to happen. "What did you even want from me last year?" You didn't get an answer, he just started laughing. After a few moments of silence, you felt him punch you in the face. "We wanted you and those insane brutes you've worked with off of this planet." "You're the one that's an insane lunatic! Your fucking cannibalistic boss deserved to die and you deserve the same! You sick fuck!" He leveled with your face, still smiling. You continued, your voice sounded aggressive. "You have no idea how much I have suffered since. I should be happy without any worries. Thanks to you, my husband is suffering as well. Why did you even bring me here?" He cupped your cheek. "You know I've been watching you lately. I've fallen in love with you. That man is just an insane lunatic. Why don't you be with someone that knows how to live normally." He was about to kiss you, but you spit your blood on his face. "Fuck off! He may be crazy, but he's knows how to be human! I agreed to marry him because I love him!" He stepped back and wiped the blood off. "I'd rather die than be with someone like you!" "Alright, if that's what you want. So be it." He stood there for a bit. You started struggling. "Just let me go." "No I'm going to keep you here until you fall for me." "That's what this is all about?" You were punched in the face. Your vision faded. Everything went black.

You woke up but you still had your eyes closed because Your head was killing you. You went to sit up but you bumped your head. You felt like you were in a cramped room. You opened your eyes and let out a gasp then screamed. It was just like your dream. You were in a box. You were in a ditch. The difference was you weren't in any blood. Your breathing was very fast. You saw someone jump on the box. It was your kidnapper. He smiled and laughed. He climbed out the ditch and grabbed a shovel. Your vision started to fade to black. Tears streamed down your face. Dirt started falling on you. You couldn't stop screaming. As soon as you were fully covered, you pass out.

You woke up to the sound of beeping. You looked to the left to see your husband holding your hand. He noticed you were awake and he hugged you tight. "Thank goodness you're okay." You hugged him back and tears fell down your face and onto his shirt. You noticed he had some blood on him. You pulled away and had your hand on his shoulder. "Is that blood?" He wiped your tears from your cheeks and nodes his head. "I found the man that kidnapped you. I made him bring me to you. I had him dig you up and opened the box. When I took you out he started to run off. I chased after him and made sure he wouldn't get away. He's in this hospital too, but he's in a room far away from this one." "Are you getting charged for anything?" "No, but the bastard is going to be executed. I mean he has committed so many murders." You noded and hugged him again. "He tried to kiss me..." "He tried to kiss you?" "Yeah he said he loved me and I should leave you for him." Medic looked your face and saw a bruise on your cheek. You noticed that he was looking at it. "I said no to him." "I see..." He got up and you grabbed his hand. "I'm going to talk about him." "Please be careful." "I will." He kissed your forehead and smiled. "Thank you." He looked at you as he smiled. "You did the right thing." You kissed him. "I love you." "I love you too. I'll be back." "Alright."

I've had a writer's block on this, which is why this took long to come out... ⊙﹏⊙