The Meeting.

Ponyboy's​ POV.
We are supposed to have a courtship meeting before the wedding. We will marry eight months from now. Jewelva and Ginvina will be united. That's important. Plus the heir to the throne will run interference with my brothers children if they have some. Darry has just been sworn in as king. It is at his coronation celebration where I will meet my fiance properly. I am dressed in the colors of my country. Red, Blue and Gold. The colors are symbolic of our country. Red is a symbol of energy, strength, passion and desire, and love. Blue is a symbol of faith, truth, wisdom, loyalty and confidence. Gold is a symbol of compassion, courage, wisdom and guidance. All of these traits are needed by the leaders of Ginvina in the days and months to come. I believe in my brother. Darry will be an excellent leader. But he is young and he will make mistakes. Without Dad here to teach him. He has to trust dad's oldest adviser and dearest friends. King David of Jewelva. And his wife Queen Jessica. Their son is my betrothed Prince Dallas. He smiles politely and takes pictures with his parents. But when it comes time for he and I to have dessert in our private room with a dark chocolate peppermint​ cake. He is quiet. I decided to talk to him. " Hello. How are you doing tonight? Thank you all for coming. We appreciate all your help. Especially since Darry is so young. That's not to say he and Paul couldn't handle the kingdom they can. It's just Darry is still nineteen years old. He turns twenty on January 9. But that's not for three months. " He stared at me. He said" Gee. You sure talk a lot. You are welcome sweetie. We are happy to help him,  you plus Soda. Anything you need. Please don't hesitate to ask." I smiled at him. I loved the way the light glowed from his hair. It made him look like an angel sent here to rescue me from the misery of the past three weeks of my life. He smiled and kissed me softly. Then said" Mmm! I was right. You are as sweet as you look." I blushed so hard my cheeks almost melted off. He stared at me and said" You are interesting. It's gonna be fun getting to know you." I said"  Likewise." He finishes his cake and stands up. Then he said" Ponyboy would you like to dance?" I blushed and said" But Dally I can't dance." He said" It's alright. I'll teach you how." We walked on to the floor and he began walzing me. He was a very good dancer. Suddenly I was having visions of us. With tiny reddish blonde haired dark blue eyed people. Those were our kids. They were beautiful like their daddy. He said" What is it? You look like you are having a lovely daydream. Ponyboy." I said" Yes I'm fantasing about our kids and how beautiful they will be." I covered my mouth. I couldn't believe I said that. He smiled at me and said" Yes I have had those daydreams as well sometimes. When your mom first sent me your photo. I began imagining what our children would look like." I said" Really? You were." He nodded and said" Yes. They will be incredibly smart like their mommy and good at riding horses like me." I looked up. " You like riding horses? Have you ever fallen off? It sounds scary"He looked down at me and said"I've been riding horses since I was two years old  I have never fallen off. I was thrown off once. Only one time though. And they aren't frightening. If they are treated correctly." I said" oh. That's really nice. I want to learn how." He kissed my cheek and said" I'd be honored to teach you. Love" I felt so good and warm inside. Then the music stopped and the moment was gone. We walked back to our families and he hugged me. Then let me go. Soda was bouncing around. He couldn't wait to talk to me. I told him to relax. Then said" Soda it was magical. I felt like Cinderella and her prince charming!" Soda hugged me and said" Oh Pony. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for you to get married. It's gonna be wonderful." We went back to the house and I went inside the library. So I can read and day dream about my finance and future babies.