A Flamboyant shadow Behind me

Sebastian was tending to his master's every crucial need. When Ciel shooed him goodbye, the butler gracefully bowed and swiftly drifted out of the room. Sebastian walked down the hall with the posture of a board. One foot in front of another, Sebastian went to get groceries; simple stuff ya know. The moment Sebastian was done shopping, A blood red Shinigami appeared behind the tall butler. "~~~OHHHH BASSY~~~" Sebastian sighed, for this flaming reaper was really a nuisance. "BASSY OH HAVE I MISSED YOU!!!" Grell shouted giddily. "What do you want now Grell?" "Bassy have you not found out already? I want you." Grell said with a blush on his face. Sebastian started to feel himself get slightly hot. "That doesn't matter, anyway, I should be leaving now." Sebastian hopped into the air and over a hill. He then proceeded to "Naruto-run" home with the speed of a cheetah. Sebastian then began to neatly put away all his young master's favorite food. Once Sebastian was finished with all of his detailed duties like hiding his young master's cake from the servants, he left the manor... Grell lied on his bed bored and thinking about his sweet bassy. Grell tossed and turned in his bed and snuggling his Sebastian doll he made. "My bassy you make me...ohh~" Grell groaned as he longed for his darling love's presence. Sebastian jumped by Grell's house. "~~Oh I hear a sexy man!!!~~" Grell ran after his love, hoping to catch a glimpse of him.

To be continued... *jojo's music plays*