The Awkward Kiss.

They arrive at the core and Mettaton sits next to Papyrus and rests his head on Papyrus's shoulder.

"I'm glad that you called last night~ I feel like your on of the nicest people I have met!~" Mettaton says. Papyrus blushes a bit.

"Th-Thanks mettaton... I was glad I was one of the callers..." Papyrus and Mettatonn smile at each other. Mettaton, places a hand on Papyrus's thigh. Knowing Papyrus he blushed alot and looked over at Mettaton, as Mettaton kisses Papyrus's cheek. "EEEPP!" Papyrus squealed, and blushed way more. "Mettaton? Wh-What was that for?" 

"I wanted to see you blush more!~ Your super cute when you blush!~ I wanted to see more of it!~" Mettaton said in a teasing voice.

"A-Are you teasing me? If you are I don't like it..." Papyrus said with a bright orange blush and a slight frown.

"Aww... I'm sorry Papy dear!~ I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!~" Mettaton says, and moving his hand up Papyrus's leg. 

"I-It's okay Mettaton!" Papyrus said. "Just make sure you don't tell my brother about you kissing my cheek or he'll-" Papyrus was interupted when Mettaton kissed him, not on the cheek but on the 'lips' Papyrus basically goes wide eyed. Then Mettaton gets pulled away and he's half way across the park you both are in, his soul is blue. Papyrus runs over to him.