The date with Mettaton.

Papyrus woke up, in the middle of the night. He didn't set up slowly he bolted up with a scream, he was sweating and crying. Sans ran into the room, for a lazy person he was pretty fast.

"Paps! What's wrong?" Sans asked a little startled.

"I-I just had a-a nightmare... a-a r-really scary o-one...." Papyrus said still a little scared, and still crying. 

"What was the nightmare about?" Sans asked.

"W-Well... Me and you were with Frisk, and you said something to her and it was about me. And I think she took it as something bad, a-a-and sh-she..." Papyrus trails off.. to scared to say what Frisk did. "But there was dust... i heard a soul shatter and I look over and... y-y-you..." Papyrus started to cry more. "I couldn't find you... and... I saw your jacket and I... You w-were g-gone..." He started crying a lot more and hugged Sans. "I couldn't protect you!! I'm so sorry!! I don't want you to die!" He cried into Sans's shoulder. 

"W-Woah... B-Bro... Calm down it was only a dream I'm not going anywhere. I promise..."

"O-Ok... I was just scared. I'm glad it was only a dream..." Papyrus said.

"Hey bro, get some rest... You have your date with Mettaton remember?" Sans said, then Papyrus blushed a bit, but it was light. 
"Oh yeah!" He squealed. "Goodnight Sans. I'll try to get some more sleep!" Sans left and Papyrus fell back asleep. He woke up around 9 a.m Sans is still asleep so Papyrus went down stares and eats some cereal, then watches more of Mettatons shows that he has on D.v.D, It's finally 12:30 Sans isn't up yet and so Papyrus puts on a not telling Sans where he is and he walks over to Hotland. He arrives at 1:00 on the dot. He finds Mettaton.

"H-Hello! Mettaton! I-It's me Papyrus! I was the first caller from your show last night!" He was super excited.

"Well hello Papyrus! It's very nice to meet you! And how would you be doing today?" Mettaton says.

"I-I'm good! Just a little... nervous..." Papyrus mumbles. Mettaton looks at him.

"You don't have to be nervous Darling!~ Just be yourself, and I'm SURE we will get along great!~" Mettaton says wrapping an arm around Papyrus. Knowing Papyrus, he blushes a bit. "Darling?~ Are you blushing?~" Mettaton asked teasingly. Papyrus blushed more.

"N-No! I-Its just!! I-Is it hot out here? Or is it just you- I mean me!!" Papyrus blushes way more that he was, Mettaton laughs. 

"Aw~ Your so cute when you blush Papyrus!~" Mettaton says and Papyrus blushes a bit more.

"Th-Thanks... Nyeh heh heh..." Papyrus giggles nervously. Mettaton looks at him.

"Darling~ You don't have to be nervous!~ I mean you are with me! The star of the under ground but, just be yourself!~" Mettaton says.

"S-S-So! Were shall we be eating?" Papyrus asked.

"We can eat at the core if you'd like!~ I wanted me and the callers the have a picnic~" Mettaton says. Papyrus nods.

"That sound Great!" Papyrus says. They head to the core. 

A/N- Thanks! So much for reading this! I hope you all liked this chapter!! Bye!!!

Word count- 529!