Sincerely, Me - Chapter One

Start from the beginning

That did it, "For your information, I'm capable of more than you think! In fact-" Before I could finish the door to our class burst open.

"What's with all the ruckus?!" Our teacher Mrs. Rhee exclaimed, her face already turning red of anger. I froze where I was and looked down ashamed once again. "That's it, you two! Detention, after school!" She yelled and entered the classroom once more.

Releasing a sigh I fell to the ground and groaned, pulling my knees up to my chest. "I've never had a single detention before, this is all your fault..." I said quieter, Jimin ignored what I said and and sat down coolly. Taking out a butterfly knife he started flipping it calmly. It was actually really cool. "You're gonna get kicked out of school if anyone sees that!" I scolded. He shrugged and continued flipping it. In all honesty it made me nervous. Not that he'd get hurt, but I've never been too fond of the sight of blood.

"You ask me to be quiet for a class period when you're the one talking." Jimin claimed, flipping his knife closed and putting it back in his pocket.

"I cannot believe you!" I exclaimed, grabbing my head and slightly banging it against the wall. "I'm done." I finally gave in, finished with Jimin's bullshit. Honestly I don't know how much longer I can manage this, well...manage him.

Just as I said that the bell rang and I sprung up running like hell on wheels to get away from Jimin. Turning a corner I ran into someone, I looked up only to realize it was Taehyung, or V as he likes to be called. Jimin's buddy from BTS. I guess I've always had a thing for him, but his personality doesn't exactly suit my interest. My face grew red and I looked down.

"Woah, be careful." V said with a hand on my shoulder. His jacket smelt of cigarettes.

"Uh, sorry..." I apologized and shook his hand off my shoulder leaving him to look back at me as I ran. V wasn't necessarily always a jerk to everyone. Actually him and I were pretty good friends, or used to be. Nothing happened in particularly, we just parted and grew distant.

Approaching my locker I put in the combination opening it. I grabbed my books and took a drink from the water bottle I had in my locker. Gasps and giggles erupted in the hallway, from girls mainly. I peered around my shoulder slightly and saw that it was BTS, all of them together. Squinting my eyes I prayed Jimin wouldn't see me. Slowly grabbing my books I was about to shut my locker when a hand slammed it closed causing me to jump.

"Oops, did I scare you?" Jimin asked sarcastically with a smirk playing on his lips. I elbowed him in the gut hoping I'd injure him, but all I felt was rock hard abs. Damn, I thought to myself.

"No, I just don't enjoy your presence. Please leave." I demanded and locked my locker as I took off towards my last class of the day.

"Hey not so fast." Jimin said, catching my arm with a firm grip. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "I need a favor."

"I sure as hell will not be doing jack shit for you." I retorted and yanked my arm away from him with a glare.

"Hear me out first." He started, and at first I was really thinking it was serious. "I need you to do my homework tonight. I have a date with my girlfriend and I've already blown her off once."

"Wait....you want me to do your homework because you have a date with your girlfriend that you already blew off once?" I started, giving a dry laugh afterwards. This guy is unbelievable. "Sorry but that's not my problem. You're smart, you're in advanced classes. Figure it out for yourself." I said before finally taking my leave and not allowing him to hold me back anymore.

~*~

I had my book bag and everything I needed with me as I dragged myself to the detention room. School was finally over for the day and everything just keeps getting worse, and to think I thought it was all going well.

I entered the room and saw Jimin in the back corner with his feet propped up on the desk. Once I closed the door behind me his eyes popped open slowly.

"You're finally here." He stated, closing his eyes again. There was no one else in detention after school today surprisingly, except us. Great. I threw my bag on the floor next to the desk I decided to sit at. Which was as far away from Jimin as possible. Laying my head down on my desk I closed my eyes and waited.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, cautiously I looked up only to come eye to eye with Jimin who was smack down right in front of me.

"What do you want now?!" I asked loudly as I stood up from my seat. This guy I swear will be the death of me. "Either I'm going to kill you or I'm going to kill myself!" I threatened angrily.

"Suicide isn't the way." Jimin affirmed half heartedly in a matter-of-fact tone. I sighed knowing there was no chance I'd
be able to spend one day without him on my ass. He groaned, "Entertain me~" Jimin whined in a very bored way.

I raised an eyebrow, "What you want me to strip and start dancing on the tables?" I asked sarcastically. A smirk tugged at Jimin's lips. He raised a finger and was about to say something when I protested. "Save it" I said holding a hand up, "I don't want to hear what you have to say. Let's just get today over with."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello lovelies!! Ik ik Jimin isn't exactly the perfect person for this role! Usually it's Taehyung or Jungkook but because there's so many stories like these with Tae and Kookie I decided to change it up a bit! Plus Jiminie is my bias I love him so much!❤️ I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I thought it was pretty decent in my opinion!
Anyway!
Thanks for reading!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!