Thomas Jefferson x Male!Reader

I was walking through the hall in the hotel I worked at. I kept my head down because I was pretty shy. I was carrying some dirty towels when suddenly I bumped into someone. "Ah!" I yelled as I fell. All the towels landed on the man i hit. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I said as I pulled the towels off of him. My jaw dropped when I saw him. I blushed and thought "dang... He's hot..." He looked at me with a slight smile. "It's alright, darlin' I wasn't watching where I was going either. Here ya go... Y/n" He said with a smile. He handed me some towels with a slip of paper with his number on it. His name is Thomas... Wait... Like Thomas Jefferson? I looked up and saw that he was gone.
~~~~Timeskip to 3 months later of hanging out with Jefferson~~~~
"Hey, Thomas?" I asked, blushing.
He looked at me. "Yeah? What is it dude?" He answered. "I have something to confess... I'm gay..." I said , looking at the ground. He was silent. "You are? That's great! So am I!" he said. I was shocked. "Can I confess something?" He asked. I nodded. "I like you." He said, quickly. I wasted no time. I kissed him. He tensed up, but soon relaxed. He kissed back. "Scratch that. I love you" He said with a smirk. "I love you too, Thomas." I said.

A/n: Sucky ending!! For
@SayYesToThis