Neko Levi x Reader Part 2 [Lemon]

WARNING: Lemon will be in this part. You have been warned.

3rd Person

        Levi and (Y/N) continued making out 'till they pulled out for air. (Y/N) went to the sink to wash the dishes while Levi was a kitty in heat. He shifted on his seat getting uncomfortable because of the bulge in his pants. Once (Y/N) got finished with the dishes she went back to Levi. He immediately went to her and pulled her closer. You felt heat creep up to your cheeks as Levi went lower, down to your neck. He made butterfly kisses 'till he found your sweet spot. "Ahh~!" You let out a soft moan. Levi then continued to kiss on that spot. He sucked and bit on that same spot until he was satisfied. He soon pulled away from your neck. "Let's take this to the bedroom shall we?" Levi seductively asks. You just nod because of the embarrassment.

Both of you arrived at your bedroom door. You and Levi entered the room, you being first. "Sit down on the bed" Levi commands as you obey. Levi Locke the door behind him and came closer to you. He pushed you down on the bed so you were laying on your back. He started taking off your clothes. You were now in your undergarments. Levi once again crashed his lips onto yours while he unclasped your bra. You tried covering your chest area but then both your hands were pinned above your head. "Don't cover yourself (Y/N) your beautiful" he says making you blush a million shades of red. He then grouped one of your breasts and started to massage it. He neared his mouth to your nibble and sucked it. "Ahh~~! L-Levi!" You moan out with pleasure tangling you fingers in his raven hair. You didn't want this sensation to stop. You could feel yourself getting wet. Levi had done the same procedure to the other breast. Soon after he was done with toying with your breasts he moved down lower leaving a trail of butterfly kisses behind. You were shivering with excitement yet Levi had not known that you are a virgin. "L-Levi please b-be gentle" you beg. "Anything for my princess" he replied. He slowly got to your underwear and saw that you were soaking wet down there. "My, my, look who's excited~" he purred seductively in your ear. Then he took off your underwear leaving you butt naked in his sight. He had positioned himself between your legs, his face in front of your womanhood. He licked from bottom to top leaving a trail of saliva. "Ahhh~~! M-more! I want more!" You pleaded as Levi obeyed. He shoved his tongue in your womanhood and kept thrusting it, in and out. "I-I'm g-going to c-cum!!" After those words left your mouth you soon came to your climax and came over Levi's face. "I-I'm sorry!" You apologized, embarrassed. He licked off as much cum as he could on his face. He didn't want a single drop to waste as it tasted sweet. "You taste good~" he once again purred in your ear.

He held three fingers to your mouth. "Suck" he said as you sucked on the three fingers. You coated it with a good amount of saliva. Levi soon took out his fingers from your mouth satisfied with the amount. He stuck one finger in your womanhood without a warning. Your eyes widened and your body shifted at the uncomfortable feeling. You soon got used to it and he inserted the second and third finger. Levi then starts thrusting his fingers in and out of you and pleasure took over. "AHH~~!! Don't stop!" You moan out as you got near your climax. He thrusted a bit faster. "I-I'm close! Again!" You say coming for like the third time. You climaxed all over Levi's fingers as he seductively licks his fingers. He then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He took them off along with his boxers. You just stared wide eyed at his member. 'Damn he's huge' you thought. "Like what you see~?" He asked seductively. I nod in response. "Now be a good girl and suck" he says as he held up his member to your mouth. You decided on teasing him a bit. You kissed the tip and licked off the pre-cum on it. You swirled your tongue along his member earning a soft moan from him. "S-stop teasing brat" he says. You then take his member in your mouth and started to suck. Levi's hands entangled in your (H/L) (H/C) hair as he tried to hold in his moans. He bobbed your head up and down in complete pleasure. His tail wrapped around your hands gripping it but not too tight. You felt his member twitch and knew that he was near his climax. A few more thrusts and he came in your mouth. You gladly swallowed it all. He then repositioned himself, his member in front of your entrance. "Ready?" Levi asked as you nod. "Tell me if it hurts" after those words left his mouth. He slowly thrusted his member inside of you. "AHHHHH!" You yelped in pain. Once Levi was fully inside of you he gave you time to adjust. You got comfortable with the situation and moved your hips to give Levi a signal. He thrusted inside of you slowly. "Ahh~~! L-Levi f-faster!" You begged for him to go faster as the pleasure took over the pain. He went faster and harder each thrust filled with the pleasure. You got near your climax and so is Levi. "I-I'm c-close~~!" You moaned out. "Me too" Levi groaned. After a couple more thrusts you both came together. You guys were tired and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

__***__***__***__***__***__***_

Well hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to vote, comment, request and share.

Word count: 1000