Popular student Levi x Student reader

Your POV.

Why do I have to be so dumb in math! Now I've got a tutor and oh no this is not any normal tutor. The guy tutoring me is the school hottie. How you say?

Flashback...

"Oh come on Mr. Smith! do I really need a tutor?!" I say pissed off as I pleaded for Mr. Smith, my math teacher, to not give me a tutor. "Yes Ms.(L/N) you need a tutor, You always fail my tests and is currently behind my class. It's disappointing and I know there's that smart girl inside of you" He says sternly. I finally give up and sighed. "Fine who's the tutor?" I asked him. "It's Mr. Ackerman" Once those words left his mouth I was left in shock. The Levi Ackerman....my tutor? I'm so going to get killed by Petra.

Flashback ended

So now I'm staying after school for 1 hour with the hottie of the school. You may ask 'Isn't that good though? You get to be with the school hottie' Well it's bad....Really bad. Petra Ral, his number 1 fangirl WILL kill me. She gets angry and jealous if any girl approaches him, even with the teachers. That woman is crazy. I was waiting for Levi to get to the library so we could get started with this tutoring stuff. I heard the chair in front of me move so I assume he's here. I looked up from my phone to see none other than the Levi Ackerman. "So which part of the lessons don't you get?" he asks. "The integers" I say shyly. I know it was the easiest lesson to be taught but I don't get it. He pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment but started the tutoring.

~~Time skip~~

"So the number farthest from 0 is lesser than the ones near it?" I ask "Yeah so let's say -10 and -2 so since -10 is farthest from 0 it's lesser" He explains "Okay I think I get it now, Thanks Levi" I thanked him and left. Before I got to leave the library I was pulled back by someone. I turned back and it was Levi. "Hey what are you doing?" I ask him as I started to panic. "Listen I agreed to tutor you since...I...I uhhh like...I like...math" he says awkwardly. "Ummm okay? I guess I'll be leaving now" I say as I left him at the library.

~~Next Day~~

As I walked through the corridors to my locker I hear whispering and rumors. "I heard that Levi is tutoring someone" A girl says. "Ohhh whoever he is tutoring is so lucky!" Another fangirl says. I soon finally reached my locker and put my bag away and take my notebook and pen. I walked to my first class which was of course math. I went to my usual seat at the back of the class near the window, not caring about people. I sat down and since I was a bit early I decided to sketch. I drew (Fav anime character) and it turned out well. "Nice drawing" someone says. I turned around and saw that it was the second school hottie. "Oh uh thanks Eren" I say. What's up with the school hotties going near me now? I asked myself and Mr. Smith came in. We all stood up and greeted him. "Good morning class you may take your seats" He says. "Today we'll be having a pop quiz I hope you studied last night even tho I didn't announce" Everyone groaned especially me. Mr. Smith then passed the papers to everyone and we started the quiz.

~~Mini Time skip~~

The period ended soon after we ended the quiz. The test wasn't that hard but it was frustrating. I sighed and went out of the classroom. "Ugh I'm glad that period finally ended" I say to myself not knowing someone heard it. "You sound like you're happy" A voice says and I recognize it to be Levi's voice. When I turned back I was right. "Welk obviously I hate math" I clarified. He just 'Tch'ed at me and I left to go to my next class.

~~Another time skip to lunch time~~

It was lunch and I decided to eat my lunch on the rooftop since there's no chaos there. I sat on a bench looking out at the city. I didn't notice someone sitting by me till he spoke. "I didn't know you eat up here" He says I turn and it was yet again Levi. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. Am I falling in love with him?! Oh no I am! Okay you know what this is normal so I should just shake it off. "Its just to get away form the noise, it's peaceful up here" I say he nods. I finished up my lunch and was about to leave when Levi suddenly grabs me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. I blushed a million shades of red till he spoke. "(Y/N) I've been meaning to tell you this but remember the time I'm the library?" he asks. "Yeah you said you liked math why?" I then started being suspicious. Wait doesn't he love math? Omg can I just stop blushing already?? I should be focusing on my studies! "Well it's not just math I like.." He says. "Can't you just get to the point?" I ask as he moves closer to my face. our foreheads were now touching and I could literally feel heat crawl up to my cheeks. "I also lie, you...and not just like like but love like" He says as he closes the gap between our lips. It was a passionate kiss and it was my first. once we pulled away for air i thought that I should confess. "Levi I actually lie, you too... and not like like but also love like" I say with my head down because of the embarrassment. "You know you're cute when you blush" he says with a sly smirk on his face. this made me blush even more. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks "Sure" and replied.

~~Next day~~

This was the day the pop quiz results will get returned to us. I walked down the same corridors to my locker and then hearing more whispers and rumors but this time it was different. "I heard Levi got a girlfriend!" one girl whisper shouts. "Aww I wished I was her" One fangirl started to cry. "She's so lucky!" another of the fangirls say. These girls are pathetic I swear but I guess I'm lucky to be with Levi. I thought as I smile to myself. I got to my locker and did the same routine I do everyday. I then headed to Mr. Smith's class happily. I sat at my usual seat but this time Levi was beside me. "Hey babe" he greets me as he kissed me on the cheek. "Hey" I nervously spree plied back. I heard all of our classmates gasp in surprise. Guess now they know who the "mystery girl" is. Shortly after Mr. Smith came in the classroom and we did the usual greetings. "Okay class I have your test results and I'm proud to say everyone passed heck we've got a D to A student here." Mr.Smith distributes out test results and I was the last one to receive mine. Once I got my results I was mind blown. "I got an A!" I cheerfully shout. "Congratulations Ms.(L/N)" Mr. Smith says proudly at me. I'm even proud at my self. I'm an A student now. "I guess someone needs a reward." Levi says as he gets close to me and gives me a kiss on the lips. I blushed madly but still smiled. Damn this week is going to be good.

Word count: 1321