chapter 1

Daddy Next Door
by TheHarshLover©

All of the participants of this are of legal age. This is a story from a particular segment of the BDSM community depicting a DD/lg relationship. This is NOT a tale of incest! 

In a small corner of her mind, she felt shame. With a lock on her emotions and thoughts, she resolutely pushed the shame down and locked it up tight with a mental heart-shaped lock and key.

Her heart pounded. Ironically, her palms were sweaty, but her throat was dry, arid as the cruelest desert. She absentmindedly slicked her palms down the skirt of her pink prim A-line dress and typed the first few characters of a URL she knew by heart in the white bar of her monitor.

Nervous, she reached for something comforting to grasp and stroke as the chat site appeared in the soft glow of the monitor. By routine, she glanced apprehensively over her shoulder, but then she castigated herself for her foolishness.

As her fingers stroked the soft, bright pink hair of her favorite My Little Pony, she laughed inwardly reminding herself (yet again) that she lived alone at the ripe old age of twenty-five, had never been married, and had hardly ever been kissed—or fucked, some devilish part of her mind inserted snidely.

Sure, she had the requisite one-night stand or two in college, but they had left her feeling cold and unfulfilled. Only her fantasies revealed in the stories she had read and had written to be published on a website could make her burn and her scorching pussy drip—and then gush—in unbelievable pleasure.

Those fantasies were her dirty little secrets. She—Cassie—had long known she was submissive and even a masochist. But lately her fantasies had taken a decidedly different turn.

Cassie took a long sip of her juice box and smiled happily at the fruity flavor that cooled her and quenched the parched aridity in her mouth.

While nearly mindlessly clicking the tab to select a new room, she glanced searchingly down the list until she spotted the room where she first spoke to HIM two weeks before.

Her heart skipped a beat then trip-hammered as Cassie remembered the topic he introduced last night. She had mentioned to him that she enjoyed juice boxes, cartoons, her childhood blankie, and My Little Ponies.

His response shattered her. "I think you need a Daddy Dom, and I think I am he. I think you would be just the baby girl for me."

Dumbfounded, she tasted the familiar words in her mouth, her lips trembling at their odd use. "Daddy Dom??" she typed. "babygirl???"

His answering reply was immediate, as if he were expecting her confusion. "We've talked about you serving me as my submissive; this is just a different type of dominance and submission. A gentler kind."

"Does that mean you wouldn't spank me and stuff?" Cassie had first been drawn to him because he demonstrated a proper over-the-knee spanking the first night she had discovered the room. She thought back to her reaction as she reclined on her couch, slack-jawed, at what appeared to be an expert spanker administer a thrashing to a woman pretending to be a willfully bratty submissive.

Telltale traces of moisture stained her pale-pink cotton panties and her cheeks burned hotly. How she had yearned to be on the receiving end to experience that hand, that paddle, first on her skirt-covered ass and, then, as her bottom warmed, with skirts lifted up and panties pulled down—on the bare.

She still did not understand how she got up the courage to ask that first tentative question in the room. Her "Have you ever given a spanking in real life?" seemed to hang on the air for a few moments as her cheeks burned in embarrassment at her silliness.